Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any way to decrease dribbling skill for the whole game?

Comment

Originally posted by nfsking2000 View Post
      Is there any way to decrease dribbling skill for the whole game?
      Lower the agility for all players in the game, you can do it trough db12 master, export the players table, open it in excel, select the row where the agility stats is, and then lower it all by some % (find on google how), then save ti, import it back in db, regenerate, and voila, player are slower on turning, going around you, dribbling, etc!?

Comment

What do i need to edit to stop the logo being drawn on the kit ingame? ive downloaded a kit with the logo included, and the game is drawing the logo on just above it... how can i make it just use the logo included in the texture?

Comment

Originally posted by tbpierrot View Post
          What do i need to edit to stop the logo being drawn on the kit ingame? ive downloaded a kit with the logo included, and the game is drawing the logo on just above it... how can i make it just use the logo included in the texture?
          The easiest way is to edit the texture in Photoshop for instance and to remove the logo on the shirt. If you have some basic skills it would take you 1 minute. But if you insist to use the logo which is on the kit, I doubt it would work for you.

Comment

fair enough, thats no trouble. Was just wondering if i was being thick and missing some crucial step.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivsa View Post
              Lower the agility for all players in the game, you can do it trough db12 master, export the players table, open it in excel, select the row where the agility stats is, and then lower it all by some % (find on google how), then save ti, import it back in db, regenerate, and voila, player are slower on turning, going around you, dribbling, etc!?
              Thanks. I'll try.

Comment

Okay, more kit issues. Having finally set my team up with 5 kits available from selection, looking good with no doubled logos etc, i spent some time editing different versions of each kit, with patches/armbands different for each tournament, creating templates along the way to make sure i can repeat the process quickly with as many teams as i like.
                I created some additional rx3 files - kit_13_0_0/1/2/3, kit_13_1_0/1/2/3 - with 0 blank for friendlies/league cup, 1 for epl, 2 for fa cup, 3 for europe (assuming i can swap the files out if i ever get promotion to CL, never going to be in both competitions so only need one rx3 for european competition.
                I put in the necessary commands in the revolution mod... and i get a CTD as soon as i get to kit selection for newcastle. Do i need to put entries in the DB for each version of each kit? or have i misread something badly along the way?

Comment

My problem is this: I would like to import the kit away champions league for Borussia D. (you know the one with vertical stripes) without giving up any other kit already ingame, then I read soccergaming to use the master db and change the string teamkits, I copy the string and rename both the teamkitid (going to put the highest number of column +1) and also change the teamkitypetechid (I put 4 because I wish it was my 4 'kit), then save. Then I put in the folder sceneassets my kit that I exported from cm12 (having already on fifa 12) and renamed kit_22_4_0. Regenerated all with the regenerator 3.1.
                  The kit screen ingame the game selection exists (so the game reads the new slot?), but the kit is that horrible amount of square green-blue. Can anyone tell me where am I wrong? Thank you!

Comment

Sorry if this is a silly question. I've never edited fifa before, but how can I replace the generic EA boots, with custom ones?

Could somebody give me a step-by-step guide, please?

I'd like to note that I have downloaded the tools from the OP but the RX tool crashes for me every time.
                    Last edited by tezzad; 31-10-2012, 11:44:PM.
                    sigpic
                    www.UnitedReds.net

Comment

Originally posted by tbpierrot View Post
                      Okay, more kit issues. Having finally set my team up with 5 kits available from selection, looking good with no doubled logos etc, i spent some time editing different versions of each kit, with patches/armbands different for each tournament, creating templates along the way to make sure i can repeat the process quickly with as many teams as i like.
                      I created some additional rx3 files - kit_13_0_0/1/2/3, kit_13_1_0/1/2/3 - with 0 blank for friendlies/league cup, 1 for epl, 2 for fa cup, 3 for europe (assuming i can swap the files out if i ever get promotion to CL, never going to be in both competitions so only need one rx3 for european competition.
                      I put in the necessary commands in the revolution mod... and i get a CTD as soon as i get to kit selection for newcastle. Do i need to put entries in the DB for each version of each kit? or have i misread something badly along the way?
                      My opinion is - yes, you have to put entry for the new selection in the DB. I put a record for the 3rd Napoli kit in the database, otherwise it wouldn't show up in the game. Maybe the crash is inflicted by the conflict between RM data and statements and the original database. Its just a guess, but it seems reasonable.

Comment

How do I add Owen Hargreaves to the game ?
                        Hes ID is 12265 and his face textures and that are in the game files.
                        What do i have too do to add him to the game ?

Comment

I just finished exporting the files from data0.big and locale.big. It doesn't give me the option to regenerate bh. How do I do it. In the guide it said to just open up file master 12 and click the regenerate bh under tools.

Comment

I seem to have figured that part out, I was supposed to put the browse onto the Fifa 13 folder and not the Game folder and loc folder individually. I have now regenerated the bh files but when I put updated heads into the sceneassetes folder (Fifa13/game/data/sceneassetes...) and put the game on, it's still the old head and not the new one. I thought if I regenerate the bh files, the game will read from the individual folders/files instead of the .big files. Am I doing something wrong? Sorry I'm new to this.

Comment

What the 'headclasscode' column in player table do?
                              It a binary 0/1 and it seems that if "hashighqualityhead'=1 (player got 3d model), it always =0
                              but if "hashighqualityhead'=0 ,most times is =1 but can also be = 0...

Comment

Originally posted by fooqyb View Post
                                Is File Master Compatible with windows 7 64bit version? I've been trying to open File Master 12 it opens fine but some elements aren't working and I get the following unhandled exception message:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
                                just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
                                System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                at FileMaster.FileMasterForm.DescribeExtension(String fileName)
                                at FileMaster.FileMasterForm.FillBigListItem(ListView Item item, FifaFile fifaFile)
                                at FileMaster.FileMasterForm.ListBig(FifaBigFile bigFile)
                                at FileMaster.FileMasterForm.RefreshTree()
                                at FileMaster.FileMasterForm.treeDir_AfterSelect(Obje ct sender, TreeViewEventArgs e)
                                at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.OnAfterSelect(TreeVi ewEventArgs e)
                                at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.TvnSelected(NMTREEVI EW* nmtv)
                                at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WmNotify(Message& m)
                                at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
                                at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
                                at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
                                at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
                                mscorlib
                                Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
                                Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5456 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
                                CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
                                ----------------------------------------
                                FileMaster12
                                Assembly Version: 1.0.4417.28285
                                Win32 Version: 1.0.4417.28285
                                CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Fifa%20Master/File%20Master%2012/FileMaster12.exe
                                System.Windows.Forms
                                Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5460 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
                                CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
                                System
                                Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5456 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
                                CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
                                System.Drawing
                                Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5462 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
                                CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
                                FifaLibrary12
                                Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
                                Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
                                CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Fifa%20Master/File%20Master%2012/FifaLibrary12.DLL
                                System.Data
                                Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
                                CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
                                System.Xml
                                Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
                                CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
                                FifaControls
                                Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
                                Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0
                                CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Fifa%20Master/File%20Master%2012/FifaControls.DLL
                                System.Data.DataSetExtensions
                                Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0
                                Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.5420 built by: Win7SP1
                                CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Data.DataSetExtensions/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.DataSetExtensions.dll
                                System.Core
                                Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0
                                Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.5420 built by: Win7SP1
                                CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
                                To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
                                application or computer (machine.config) must have the
                                jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
                                The application must also be compiled with debugging
                                enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
                                <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
                                </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
                                will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
                                rather than be handled by this dialog box.
                                This is all i get every timei try to open data0 and all other db files wtf can someone help me with this ?

Comment

Working...
                                X