Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a really good step by step explanation. Even a beginner should understand it. I would just like to add that the database can be downloaded. For removing the language databases from the big file there are other tools like Dragon UnPACKer, FinalBigEditor. I had to do it this way because after installing File Master 12 and adding the Regystry Key my File Master didn’t even start up. For regeneration I use FHL-BH-Editor un-check the specified two files in data0.big and regenerate.

I have used DBMaster before so that is not a problem but I can’t find any info how to modify tournaments, what software can modify the file and where to start with this. The best that I found searching the forums it is that by modifying the FootballCompEngzf.dll we can change teams participating in existing tournaments. Tournament modifying is really what I want to do so can you please regularcat write a similar how to do it explanation for tournaments.

Comment

any chance of recovering overwritten files on Fifa 13 - my son has just overwritten 20+ matches and is distraught

Comment

is it possible to add new boots id's in the database with the tools that we have so far?
        Last edited by KTN981; 14-10-2012, 12:50:PM.

Comment

got it. the answer is revolution mod.

Comment

Everytime I'd like to regenerate FIFA with the i68 Regenerator 3.0.2 there appears the following message:
            "Errore nel caricamento!
            Il file di inizializzazione non ť stato trovato......and so on..."
            ...This means in English that the Programm couldn't find the Main Folder, allthough i put the i68regenerator.exe into the fifa main folder?!
            What's wrong? :/

Comment

u have to give the correct path to Reg by clicking right on the soft....if u have the original version, if u have a pre-installed pirated version of the game i don't think it will work.
              sigpic
              FIFA 15 Language Pack

FIFA 16 Langauge PACK

Comment

I think this is the proper place for my question!

I've been editing fifa for some years. Now fifa 13 is here and I started editing the database. Since i'm curious, and also impatient I tried to create a simple db editor for player ratings and statts. Step one is to load info from the fifa db.
                I tried to create a simple program for it, but I failed. I keep failing to load the database in VB or Delphi. Anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by hayman View Post
                  I think this is the proper place for my question!

I've been editing fifa for some years. Now fifa 13 is here and I started editing the database. Since i'm curious, and also impatient I tried to create a simple db editor for player ratings and statts. Step one is to load info from the fifa db.
                  I tried to create a simple program for it, but I failed. I keep failing to load the database in VB or Delphi. Anyone??
                  the best place to ask this is via pm to a member who makes tools who can help you like bernd or baddie.

Comment

You're probably right It would have been great if posted in a topic so others can leard en add comments.

I'll take your advise and send out a pm, thnx

Comment

A little question... How do I know which kit has which kitnumber id, and how can I change this

Edit: I got it in DBM 12
                      Last edited by xPr0metheus; 19-10-2012, 11:16:AM.
                      Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.
                      (Nothing is true, everything is permitted)

Comment

How can I change ages of players

Comment

In the database, with DBM12 by selecting players table en go to the "birthday" row
                          You'll need to search by playerID, you can find them here on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by oknzl View Post
                            ...I had to do it this way because after installing File Master 12 and adding the Regystry Key my File Master didnít even start up...
                            I have the same problem with File Master 12. It just doesn't open and gives a "stopped working" message. My OS is Windows 7, 64bit. I've got NET Framework 4 set. Could it be because of the OS? And another question - do I have to install it in the FIFA 13 directory?

Comment

Originally posted by gonzaga View Post
                              I have the same problem with File Master 12. It just doesn't open and gives a "stopped working" message. My OS is Windows 7, 64bit. I've got NET Framework 4 set. Could it be because of the OS? And another question - do I have to install it in the FIFA 13 directory?
                              File Master 12 - File Exporter/BH Regenerator
                              (requires an empty FIFA 12 folder inside an EA Sports folder in this path - CProgram Files)

Comment

Thanks, regularcat! Could you please explain what the numbers in the kit files mean? <SOLVED>Which one is teams ID, which one is gk or first etc? And what are this long numbers after name "kit"? Could this be the teams ID? And is it one .rx3 file for a single kit? I guess I could find out myself, but this new method of editing and the whole renovated file extentions and database since my last FIFA 09 are confusing me a bit. So I just don't want to mess up to much the game. Thank you in advance! <SOLVED>

In addition I have to say I spotted some kit files have numbers like this: kit_110144_20_0.rx3. If the first number is team id, the second usualy is the first, second or third kit, or gk kit. But they are normaly numbered from 0 to 3. What are these files? And what about gk kits that? Do every generic gk kit have its the respective teams id?
                                Last edited by gonzaga; 25-10-2012, 06:27:PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X