X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to remove a name of boots?

Comment

• hello hello fifa 13 player

i want to ask something here, hopefully someone with good knowledge of fifa will answer haha

i already made a new team with CM 13, the team id was 120009, and i want to assign kit to my new team
      im trying with adding kit at sceneassets folder (kit) and add new rx3 file like kit_120009_1.rx3, then regenerate

but when im gonna try it at friendly match, crashed when entering kit selection

i checked at cm 13 at kit section, but cant found my new team kit

how to assign new team kits?
      -= Vinci per noi magica Juventus =-

Comment

• Originally posted by alematri32 View Post
        hello hello fifa 13 player

i want to ask something here, hopefully someone with good knowledge of fifa will answer haha

i already made a new team with CM 13, the team id was 120009, and i want to assign kit to my new team
        im trying with adding kit at sceneassets folder (kit) and add new rx3 file like kit_120009_1.rx3, then regenerate

but when im gonna try it at friendly match, crashed when entering kit selection

i checked at cm 13 at kit section, but cant found my new team kit

how to assign new team kits?
        i think you can add kits using CM 13 and you don't need to regenerate the game after making team and kits but make sure that you saved the files
        My Fifa 13 --- 14 Kits

My Fifa 13 -- 14 Graphics

My Website

Comment

• fifa 13 tool

can anyone reupload this tool :FIFA 13 EXTRA SLC STAFF REMOVER (PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZER)

its link is deed plz

Comment

• How to edit or change faces of youth players in carreer mode?
            (Using CM13 or DBM13, cant find them listed. Is it even possible to find these created youth players back? And load them somehow via CM13 to edit?)

Comment

• hello, once i asked this question recently, to use 14 faces in older fifa (13 or 12)
              „hi all, i haven't found any solution to use fifa14 faces in fifa13, so is this possible, reverse converter from fifa14 to fifa13??? thank you in advance for your help”
              any news about this???

Comment

• Originally posted by mricsi View Post
                hello, once i asked this question recently, to use 14 faces in older fifa (13 or 12)
                „hi all, i haven't found any solution to use fifa14 faces in fifa13, so is this possible, reverse converter from fifa14 to fifa13??? thank you in advance for your help”
                any news about this???
                This is not possible but you cna use faces from free to play games like FIFAWORLD and FIFAONLINE3 in FIFA 13,12 and 11.
                sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
                100% Yaadie

Comment

• Originally posted by rique View Post
                  This is not possible but you cna use faces from free to play games like FIFAWORLD and FIFAONLINE3 in FIFA 13,12 and 11.

Actually it can be done some what.Below is Cuadrado but Model is Fifa 13 Texture or face is FIFA 14.It looks better then what it was before for FIFA 13.You just need a good Photoshop guy to place Fifa 14 face over Fifa 13.Also need keep old mouth or it looks like player is sucking in lips lol Check pic below Cuadrado

So i used Fifa 14 Vidal on Fifa World model.You see the lips best is to keep eyes,Lips and maybe nose and match colours to new texture.Its a suggestion my friend who did this for me doesnt have the time to photoshop all the players.Any facemaker could do it though

Comment

• All links are down ! PLS Reup

Comment

Working...
                    X