• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTN981 View Post
    England part1 link, is not working. Please update. Thanks
    Should be fixed, let me know.

Comment

still not working. the message is "Split Archive Blocked". maybe upload it elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by KTN981 View Post
        still not working. the message is "Split Archive Blocked". maybe upload it elsewhere?
        It some new policy or something with split files so I have to reup when I get home.

Comment

hi
          other england, also doesn't work italy first part and french "french missing teams"
          thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by fifito View Post
            hi
            other england, also doesn't work italy first part and french "french missing teams"
            thanks a lot
            Fixed Germany, Italy, MLS, and England, let me know if you find something else. Zebastian upped the "missing teams" downloads and I'm waiting for him to respond to my pm so he can reup them.
            Last edited by jschuck12001; 13-10-2012, 11:04:AM.

Comment

it's ok now, thanks. great work!

Comment

Hi,
                I did all the steps, assigned the playlist to each team and adapted the volume of the fifa-sounds (like commentary and so on..)...but I couldn't hear anything!? I alsocouldn't hear the goalsounds after I assigned them?!
                What's wrong? :/

Comment

Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post
                  Fixed Germany, Italy, MLS, and England, let me know if you find something else. Zebastian upped the "missing teams" downloads and I'm waiting for him to respond to my pm so he can reup them.
                  nop, Germany still does not work (split files blabla...)

but thanks anyway for your work!

Comment

English Championship and Lower Leagues still not working, can he not add them to Mediafire like the rest?

Comment

Originally posted by MarcG View Post
                      English Championship and Lower Leagues still not working, can he not add them to Mediafire like the rest?
                      Yeah Zebastian has been busy, this thread is a contribution of many so not all the chants are mine. He said he will up them soon so we just need to wait.

Comment

Darrek1988 has just added updated Polish, Russian, and Czech leagues and they are available on page 1.

Comment

Yeah Zebastian has been busy, this thread is a contribution of many so not all the chants are mine. He said he will up them soon so we just need to wait.
                          ok cool thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nubolt View Post
                            nop, Germany still does not work (split files blabla...)

but thanks anyway for your work!
                            Germany is fixed, mediafire is doing some strange things with the files now.

Comment

it'is possible export sound files from euro dlc to fifa 13 (natinal teams supporters chants?)

Comment

Originally posted by santiagomunez View Post
                                it'is possible export sound files from euro dlc to fifa 13 (natinal teams supporters chants?)
                                Nobody has figured out how to decompress the audio files, maybe someday.

Comment

Working...
                                X