No announcement yet.

Schuck Daddys Chant Emporium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding the 'extras' chants, is there a way to assign those to events in game - such as 'you're not singing anymore' would be a good one when a team equalises. EA really need to add many more categories in my opinion.
    My Specs:
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD6850
    RAM: 4gb DDR2 Corsair
    O/S: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor76 View Post
      One other thing: last year, I'm not sure if all the categories were working properly - unpopular referee chants went on for far too long, for example; in real games, fans insult the referee for a while and then drop it, they don't chant for the rest of the match. Have they sorted them out this year?
      I can not confirm that. In 12 my unpopular referee chant worked as it should work concerning the length of it. A given penalty and a yellow card sometimes let my fans sing, sometimes not. I could not see any stnadard in game for unpopular referee decisions.

By the way, today I had to download an update about 150mb or so. I got the impression, that the chants aren't too quiet any more (even though, my goal chant isn't that impressing like in 12 any more), but I just played two games and I just had luck. Someone may confirm it.
      But they are still cut. I have "Deutscher Meister steh auf" for Borussia Dortmund if they got behind and don't equalize, but the endof the chant is hard to reach. It was much better in 12.
      Last edited by Ylem; 11-10-2012, 09:17:AM.

Comment

I suppose 'you're not singing anymore' could be used when a team takes the lead as well. I've had a ton of good ideas about what to do with that Extras list actually, thanks 'Daddy'!
        My Specs:

Comment

Instructions

1. Make a folder called "Chants" and place wherever you want on your hard drive
          2. Copy the Country folder such as "England" and just place in the Chants folder you have created on your hard drive. Keep doing that with all the country's folders you download.
          3. Copy all the playlist files and place into my documents/music/playlists folder.
          4. Open WMP and click on library and scroll down to "add to library" then manually add the "Chants" folder you placed on your hard drive to the "shared folders" in Windows Media Player.
          5. Start FIFA and start assigning chants to teams.
          6. Its best to put audio for commentary at 7 or 8 and maybe the rest of the audio options down just 1 notch but the chants are maximized to be heard at a solid level ingame.

hi sorry for silly question, but i cant see the "add to library" or the shared folders in WMP?? this is driving me crazy i would love these chants

Comment

Regarding the 'extras' chants, is there a way to assign those to events in game - such as 'you're not singing anymore' would be a good one when a team equalises. EA really need to add many more categories in my opinion.
            Absolutely, that's why they are there. You just need to make a playlist for whatever ones you use to correspond to the event the chant will be used for. For example "The referee is a wanker" may be used for bad call chant and so on.
            Last edited by jschuck12001; 12-10-2012, 04:29:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodison View Post
              Instructions

1. Make a folder called "Chants" and place wherever you want on your hard drive
              2. Copy the Country folder such as "England" and just place in the Chants folder you have created on your hard drive. Keep doing that with all the country's folders you download.
              3. Copy all the playlist files and place into my documents/music/playlists folder.
              4. Open WMP and click on library and scroll down to "add to library" then manually add the "Chants" folder you placed on your hard drive to the "shared folders" in Windows Media Player.
              5. Start FIFA and start assigning chants to teams.
              6. Its best to put audio for commentary at 7 or 8 and maybe the rest of the audio options down just 1 notch but the chants are maximized to be heard at a solid level ingame.

hi sorry for silly question, but i cant see the "add to library" or the shared folders in WMP?? this is driving me crazy i would love these chants
              Not sure what version of Windows Media player you have, just do a google search for "how to add shared folders to Windows Media Player" and follow the instructions. The instructions on #4 is how it works on my version.

Comment

thanks for the quick reply, i have the latest version and just cant get it working, i will keep trying, thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post
                  Absolutely, thats why they are there. You just need to make a playlist for whatever ones you use to correspond to the event the chant will be used for. For example "The refree is a wanker" may be used for bad call chant and so on.
                  But there isn't a category for 'equaliser' for example. There isn't even a category for team winning/team losing - you only get that for one team - your favourite team. There are tons of chants in your list that could be used for every single UK team under one playlist for losing or winning - but the losing/winning category is only available under favourite team - unless I'm missing something really obvious!!

A few more categories, and this feature could be amazing. To be fair, EA must have worked on it because you don't get those horrible pauses when loading a new playlist anymore.
                  My Specs:

Comment

But there isn't a category for 'equaliser' for example. There isn't even a category for team winning/team losing - you only get that for one team - your favourite team. There are tons of chants in your list that could be used for every single UK team under one playlist for losing or winning - but the losing/winning category is only available under favourite team - unless I'm missing something really obvious!!

A few more categories, and this feature could be amazing. To be fair, EA must have worked on it because you don't get those horrible pauses when loading a new playlist anymore.
                    Doc I really just play Be a Pro and I dont use the extras because they take up space and keep me from using other chants. There is a limit and I like having as many team chants as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post
                      Doc I really just play Be a Pro and I dont use the extras because they take up space and keep me from using other chants. There is a limit and I like having as many team chants as possible.
                      Fair enough.

That's something else that should go as well - this stupid limit.
                      My Specs:

Comment

thanks for the quick reply, i have the latest version and just cant get it working, i will keep trying, thanks again
                        I was having the same problems as you, so here's a step by step:

1. Open Windows Media Player.
                        2 Click the 'Organise' drop down menu.
                        3. Choose Manage Libraries > Music.
                        4. You should have a new popup box called 'Music Library Locations'. Click 'Add' and browse to your Fifa chants folder.

It should now be added to your library.

5. Click 'Library' > Music
                        6. There should now be a new icon called 'Folder'. Click that, and your Fifa chants should be within.
                        7. Create your playlists, by dragging the chants to the playlist area, save them.
                        8. Load up Fifa and start assigning them to your teams.

Hope that helps.
                        My Specs:

Comment

Do you know,how many chants is it able to put in Fifa13?In Fifa12 was a limit.

Comment

Originally posted by TC! View Post
                            Do you know,how many chants is it able to put in Fifa13?In Fifa12 was a limit.
                            I'm not sure if there is a limit this year. I wont plug in all my chants until I finish my database but maybe someone else can confirm what the limit is in FIFA 13.

Comment

Instructions
                              All the playlists you put in Library\Music must automatically appear in WMP. Btw if you want to be sure you can do right click on Cchants and chhose "add to library" - music or open all your PLs by wmp.

And don't change path to chants. It must be Cchants, couse in playlists wrote this path.

Comment

England part1 link, is not working. Please update. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X