Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schuck Daddys Chant Emporium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by nabo78 View Post
    Thank you Jschuck, your chants give the game the right boost!
    Have you noticed that with Fifa13 the chants sound a bit lower than Fifa12?
    Yes I have, I really only started playing this weekend. Its an easy fix using a tool called MP3 Gain which can be downloaded at the link below. You can crank up the decibels to as many chants as you want within seconds. I think its easier for people to use the tool themselves instead of me redoing all the chants and re-posting them as there are just too many. Once you run the program you can choose several folders at one time or just single mp3's and then run "Track Analysis on the selected files and it will tell you the decibel level and if there is clipping. Then you can set a global decibel number for every chant to be raised to and click the button "Track gain" and it will raise the level of all the chants in seconds. This is loss less so you can change it back without affecting the audio file.


    MP3 Gain
    http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/download.php

    Comment


    • #17
      Good to know. Thanks. How many units do you recommend increasing the volume by, for example?

      I was listening to the Liverpool chants from the pack above, but I found it hard to tell them from the EA chants, since I think they may have some authentic ones almost the same. Is that true? Which major leagues are the EA chants the worst or least authentic?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Bendit View Post
        Good to know. Thanks. How many units do you recommend increasing the volume by, for example?

        I was listening to the Liverpool chants from the pack above, but I found it hard to tell them from the EA chants, since I think they may have some authentic ones almost the same. Is that true? Which major leagues are the EA chants the worst or least authentic?
        You know I haven't played 13 enough to know, I think I have played about 7 games total and I play for Tottenham but am out on a year long loan to Bradford City.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post
          Yes I have, I really only started playing this weekend. Its an easy fix using a tool called MP3 Gain which can be downloaded at the link below. You can crank up the decibels to as many chants as you want within seconds. I think its easier for people to use the tool themselves instead of me redoing all the chants and re-posting them as there are just too many. Once you run the program you can choose several folders at one time or just single mp3's and then run "Track Analysis on the selected files and it will tell you the decibel level and if there is clipping. Then you can set a global decibel number for every chant to be raised to and click the button "Track gain" and it will raise the level of all the chants in seconds. This is loss less so you can change it back without affecting the audio file.


          MP3 Gain
          http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/download.php
          You are a genius, I've just done a little test and with this track gain trick everything goes fine...chants, anthems, replay music are perfect. A boost to the volume was very needed!
          Furthermore, I'm so pleased the length of the anthems and the replay music is longer than in Fifa12...it gives much more realism imo
          nabo78 Boots:
          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176494

          The Boots Thread - Lists For Revolution Mod Manager:
          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=178838

          nabo78 Kits:
          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176198

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by nabo78 View Post
            You are a genius, I've just done a little test and with this track gain trick everything goes fine...chants, anthems, replay music are perfect. A boost to the volume was very needed!
            Furthermore, I'm so pleased the length of the anthems and the replay music is longer than in Fifa12...it gives much more realism imo
            Glad it worked out for you, its a very simple tool to use and gives great results quickly.

            Comment


            • #21
              Hi, I keep getting file not found when trying to download the following chants from various links in that link, anyone got a direct download? thanks

              Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post

              English Championship and Lower Leagues (Contributed by ZeBastian)
              http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1...ants.rar_links

              Comment


              • #22

                Instructions

                1. Make a folder called "Chants" and place wherever you want on your hard drive
                2. Copy the Country folder such as "England" and just place in the Chants folder you have created on your hard drive. Keep doing that with all the country's folders you download.
                3. Copy all the playlist files and place into my documents/music/playlists folder.
                4. Open WMP and click on library and scroll down to "add to library" then manually add the "Chants" folder you placed on your hard drive to the "shared folders" in Windows Media Player.
                5. Start FIFA and start assigning chants to teams.
                6. Its best to put audio for commentary at 7 or 8 and maybe the rest of the audio options down just 1 notch but the chants are maximized to be heard at a solid level ingame.

                Important: If the C:/Chants folder is not added to the Windows Media Player Library the chants wont work so make sure this is done. Open WMP and click on library and scroll down to "add to library" then manually add the C:/Chants folder. I made the playlist in Windows Media Player so if the audio files its using in the playlist cant be found then they wont work. Adding a folder to the library takes 5 seconds.
                This is so annoying! Last year, all I had to do was create playlists for each team in WMP, load the game and it automatically recognised them! There was no need for the above procedure at all.

                Anyway, I think I've figured out your method. Hopefully it'll work now.
                My Specs:
                CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz
                GPU: AMD Radeon HD6850
                RAM: 4gb DDR2 Corsair
                O/S: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by The Doctor76 View Post
                  This is so annoying! Last year, all I had to do was create playlists for each team in WMP, load the game and it automatically recognised them! There was no need for the above procedure at all.

                  Anyway, I think I've figured out your method. Hopefully it'll work now.
                  Mate, it's harder to explain than to do it. trust me
                  nabo78 Boots:
                  http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176494

                  The Boots Thread - Lists For Revolution Mod Manager:
                  http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=178838

                  nabo78 Kits:
                  http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176198

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Yep, I've got it working. 103 decibels is a very good level, the games sound great now. The flow seems a bit improved over last year as well - the home and away chants are more mixed up now.

                    Has anyone got a link to a really good 'Premiership' style goal cheer?
                    My Specs:
                    CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz
                    GPU: AMD Radeon HD6850
                    RAM: 4gb DDR2 Corsair
                    O/S: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by The Doctor76 View Post
                      Yep, I've got it working. 103 decibels is a very good level, the games sound great now. The flow seems a bit improved over last year as well - the home and away chants are more mixed up now.

                      Has anyone got a link to a really good 'Premiership' style goal cheer?
                      The worst part Doc is reassigning all the chants to the teams again, takes forever. I had my chants folder from last year in place so I didn't have to do anything but new profile means 30 minutes of assigning chants. If you find something good on YouTube or something let me know and I will make the chant, I do requests although making chants is probably the easiest thing to do for FIFA if you have quality audio.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by MarcG View Post
                        Hi, I keep getting file not found when trying to download the following chants from various links in that link, anyone got a direct download? thanks
                        Marc those were upped by a dude names Zebastian, I will have to pm him because your right it looks like the link is dead.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post
                          The worst part Doc is reassigning all the chants to the teams again, takes forever
                          Yep, it's annoying. I'm adding a league per time..in few days my game will be ok
                          nabo78 Boots:
                          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176494

                          The Boots Thread - Lists For Revolution Mod Manager:
                          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=178838

                          nabo78 Kits:
                          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176198

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            That is really annoying, EA should make it possible to import your chant assignments from game to game.

                            One other thing: last year, I'm not sure if all the categories were working properly - unpopular referee chants went on for far too long, for example; in real games, fans insult the referee for a while and then drop it, they don't chant for the rest of the match. Have they sorted them out this year?

                            Of course, the problem with the goal category is it doesn't have home and away, so the roof will come off even when the away team scores. This feature could be so good, but EA don't seem willing to do the necessary work to make it so.
                            My Specs:
                            CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz
                            GPU: AMD Radeon HD6850
                            RAM: 4gb DDR2 Corsair
                            O/S: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post
                              Marc those were upped by a dude names Zebastian, I will have to pm him because your right it looks like the link is dead.
                              ok thanks mate I'll keep an eye on this thread for his/your reply

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Has anyone got some links to decent International chants? For some reason, when I go to download them in Fanchants, it thanks me for downloading but nothing happens. World Cup time in Fifa 13 and it's going to sound dead without some proper chants.

                                Edit: Just found this thread:

                                http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/4401.page

                                Plenty of chants there, of all descriptions.
                                Last edited by The Doctor76; 10-10-2012, 09:37:PM.
                                My Specs:
                                CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz
                                GPU: AMD Radeon HD6850
                                RAM: 4gb DDR2 Corsair
                                O/S: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X