This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA 13 Ultimate Models by Brothers Workshop

This pack contains the FIFA 13 kit model with all 14 collars, tech fit model, captain's armband, gk gloves, arms, legs, hands, under wear, around 50-60 boot models and now 40 ball models.

__________________________________________________ ___________
    How to use it
    1-Get Rhinoceros.
    2-Copy FIFA 13 Ultimate Model folder to C:, so that it loads all textures.
    3-Replace the image on the folder and load model, and choose collar, sleeves and other things.
    Credits
    Gaz Panic
    El_Keeper(GK Glove and other)

Copyright Brothers Workshop 2012
    Any use of material of this patch needs permission. Any share of this patch needs permission of their creators. To share it you must redirect to our website.

Download

Small video showing how to use it.

Last edited by Al Pacino PT; 22-08-2013, 07:58:PM.

Check my kits
    Mediafire Imgur

Amazing!! Thank you
    Feel free to add me on Steam!

Please consider donating so I can keep making kits! Thank you!

Comment

Absolute F-ing legend!

Comment

earned yourselves a sticky, good job.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
          earned yourselves a sticky, good job.
          Ok tks to all.

I did a small video showing how to use it, since most users don't know rhinoceros.

Last edited by Al Pacino PT; 26-09-2012, 05:37:PM.

Check my kits
          Mediafire Imgur

Comment

Is it any difference on the Fifa 13 kit model, compared to Fifa 12? If not, I thought i'd stick to the CM12 kit previewer.

My kits
            Fifa 14 Fifa 13 Fifa 11 Fifa 10 Fifa 09 Fifa 08 Fifa 07 Fifa 06 Fifa 05

Comment

I believe not, collars seem to me the same, the only plus that I noticed is the tech fit model and also I noticed that winter gloves are different now.
              But I believe if there is changes, they are really minor.

Check my kits
              Mediafire Imgur

Comment

One suggestion, Have you thought about maybe adding a ball model in next to the feet ?

Comment

Originally posted by ManUtdFan20 View Post
                  One suggestion, Have you thought about maybe adding a ball model in next to the feet ?
                  Apparently the ball model are changed, the 13 ones didn't work for 12, so I couldn't convert it.

PS:Your thread about boots, it might be possible to edit the model.

Check my kits
                  Mediafire Imgur

Comment

Originally posted by Al Pacino PT View Post
                    Apparently the ball model are changed, the 13 ones didn't work for 12, so I couldn't convert it.

PS:Your thread about boots, it might be possible to edit the model.
                    FIFA 13 Ball models do work in FIFA 12, Just tried it and it works
                    Screen:

Awesome, Cause I wanted to try it and make the SG pro Studplates for the Nike boots. (I have little too no experience editing 3D things :P) It will be fun to try though

Comment

I will check the ball again, I tried the new Bundesliga Ball and it didn't work, but I will try again.

Check my kits
                      Mediafire Imgur

Comment

Originally posted by ManUtdFan20 View Post
                        I will check the ball again, I tried the new Bundesliga Ball and it didn't work, but I will try again.
                        Any news on the ball issue??

I think it would be a great idea, especially if it was possible to do all the different models

Comments and constructive criticism is allways appreciated!

My FIFA 16 Kits

Comment

I will see about that after I finish the patch, this month is gonna be hard until the end and maybe the next one even worst.

Check my kits
                          Mediafire Imgur

Comment

I will see about that after I finish the patch, this month is gonna be hard until the end and maybe the next one even worst.
                            That sounds good! No rush! We all have lifes outside this place, but thanks for doing it at some point within a few months Keep up the good work!

Comments and constructive criticism is allways appreciated!

My FIFA 16 Kits

Comment

Is there a way to edit the 3D model for a ball and import it again in FIFA ? I want to make the UEFA Champions League ball 3D model, modifying the pentagonal panels of a 32 panels ball into star shaped panels. When i try to convert the .rx3 with Cyber Face Converter, the model looks messed up in 3Ds Max...

Comment

Working...
                              X