FIFA 13 League & Structure Info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA 13 League & Structure Info

I wanted to make a thread where people can post thoughts on the structure. I have exported and decompressed files from the full FIFA 13 and its the same as last year. Editing leagues and tournaments will be a pain because the dlc folder is back with the compdata tables. The thing that's different is there are entry's in the db similar to the compdata tables and I can only understand some of the info. This could mean we could add leagues now or it could mean EA killed all modding. If anyone has thoughts or knowledge then please post it. I am a patch maker so I could care less about kits, balls, and the other stuff I am only interested in expanding the game like I did last year.

we will figure it out just last year.

Comment

OMG, so creating tournaments in the career mode will be almost as painful as last year , good luck mates, I hope this time everyone will share his knowledge so that we can benefit and improve at the same time the modding
      I just have a question, why did EA add lattitude and longtitude in the teams table? Is it just for EA SPORTS FOOTBALL CLUB? Or is it for the next versions?
      sigpic

Comment

Damn, last year research is the pain in the a** for me. Spend so much time on it and can't get the satisfactory results for expanding the game (eventually made me frustated and gave up on football games for a while. lol).

Hope i can start looking on it when my game comes, and hopefully i will get a satisfactory result this time.

Comment

structure is a little bit different this year, as an example in compdata we have the "classic" compobj but not the compid

also there are new tables in the db like fce_competioninfo

i tried to create a new competion but it works just in friendly, in tournament mode does not appear and in carrier it crashes (but this is right cause i used a new id). I can't understand why it doesn't appear in tournaments

i think we have to focus on db tables for this year research

Comment

in db there are table for tournaments, so i think you have to enable it in these tables
            My SITE

Gameplayzer - Career Files - Gameplay - Super League Patch - Other projects

..::Fifamania.it staff member::..

Comment

you can make tournaments (it will be invisible in friendly). you must make a league and it id must be 385, for example (magic id). i don't think it works in career, but it does works in tournament.

Comment

How to make league without cm?
                MY FIFA 10 KITS FIFA 13 BULGARIAN LEAGUE PATCH

Comment

I think FIFACCIUTU is correct, we probably need to add them in the db. Maybe this will allow us to add leagues, hopefully Rinaldo will post what the new db table data means like he did with the compdata tables last year.

Comment

Where is rinaldo I don't see him from months

Comment

Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post
                      I think FIFACCIUTU is correct, we probably need to add them in the db. Maybe this will allow us to add leagues, hopefully Rinaldo will post what the new db table data means like he did with the compdata tables last year.
                      dont count on him releasing one, i havent looked at the data yet but im sure its the same as last year & the db data shouldnt be too hard to figure out, if its anything like past FIFA games then ill break it down for you.

my msn is back up too.

Originally posted by root4rulez View Post
                      Where is rinaldo I don't see him from months
                      & probably wont see him for many more.

Comment

Why what happens with Rinaldo and why he don't release anymore his tool

Comment

Originally posted by root4rulez View Post
                          Why what happens with Rinaldo and why he don't release anymore his tool
                          he has a growing family & a life.

the man has helped for as long as he can, its his time to go, i bow & applaud & thank him for his efforts & move on.

all the best to rinaldo & his family.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                            dont count on him releasing one, i havent looked at the data yet but im sure its the same as last year & the db data shouldnt be too hard to figure out, if its anything like past FIFA games then ill break it down for you.
                            scratch that, i just looked at it & its nothing like previous fifas, so its starting from scratch again this year.

Comment

We all have family thanks to rinaldo without cm FIFA will not be the same

My big question is how to create league without CM
                              Last edited by root4rulez; 27-09-2012, 06:05:PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X