• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jschuck any news on your tests?

Comment

Originally posted by thebaddie View Post
      jschuck any news on your tests?
      Bro Im a working man, Mon thru Friday and Sundays is all about NFL football(Go Skins). Because the last line in the compdata table has changed I have to renumber what I choose to test so thats kind of a pain so by this weekend I will have completed some tests and see what I find. You know how FIFA is, you have to block yourself off from society and prepare to spend hours when you mod or test this game. I will definately post in here when I do find anything but it wont be until this weekend. You know if you have successfully made a patch for Italian league last year and you can get it to work this year then we are probably screwed or need to find out what in those new db tables needs to be edited for leagues and torunaments to work. I just didnt know you had the experience from last year when you first started posting.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
        whats it feel like to kick a dead horse, i always wondered myself.
        Such fondness I don't miss. Always one for an opinion.
        I can go away again if you like...

As for T-Bones - must be an American reference, they were off the menu in the UK for a while in the 90s with the whole Mad Cow Disease business.

I hope you lot have spent some time playing the game and don't just mod it. I played it last week, but now I get the dreaded crash to desktop occuring and can't use the thing.
        Ď cho meallt is a tha an saoghal .

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckÝnho View Post
          Such fondness I don't miss. Always one for an opinion.
          I can go away again if you like...

As for T-Bones - must be an American reference, they were off the menu in the UK for a while in the 90s with the whole Mad Cow Disease business.

I hope you lot have spent some time playing the game and don't just mod it. I played it last week, but now I get the dreaded crash to desktop occuring and can't use the thing.
          settle down killer, dont go getting all upset, you were the one to quit on the file not us.

we arent scared of mad cow or sars, we eat what we like, you only live once.

if you want to leave again thats on you, it wouldnt bother me any.

as far as your problem goes, when is it crashing to the desktop ?

at launch ?
          team selection ?

Comment

Good news

it was my fault: i didn't assign stadium to new teams and that's why new tournaments crashes :P

so my test result atm:
            - New Tournaments works
            - New Teams works

next step: test the swap-id-solution for Manager Mode
            Last edited by thebaddie; 03-10-2012, 07:25:PM.

Comment

Good news

it was my fault: i didn't assign stadium to new teams and that's why new tournaments crashes :P

so my test result atm:
              - New Tournaments works
              - New Teams works

next step: test the swap-id-solution for Manager Mode
              Ahh, good news. Did you just edit the compdata files in the dlc folder or did you need to edit any tables in the db.

Comment

i edited both dlc and db, but maybe we don't need those fce_xxx tables

i'll search which db tables we need and which not deleting rows from one table at time

Comment

i edited both dlc and db, but maybe we don't need those fce_xxx tables

i'll search which db tables we need and which not deleting rows from one table at time
                  Cool, thanks for the info.

Comment

settle down killer, dont go getting all upset, you were the one to quit on the file not us.

we arent scared of mad cow or sars, we eat what we like, you only live once.

if you want to leave again thats on you, it wouldnt bother me any.

as far as your problem goes, when is it crashing to the desktop ?

at launch ?
                    team selection ?
                    At launch.

Comment

At launch.
                      after the ea sports football club image ?

Comment

after the ea sports football club image ?
                        Yep, I get the image and then the FIFA 13 with Messi and then it crashes.

Comment

Yep, I get the image and then the FIFA 13 with Messi and then it crashes.
                          did you try to repair your install ?
                          you may have corrupted files.

i know people are having issues & some have to rename their pc name & it fixed it.

also some people have had to copy their my documents fifa folder to the program data folder in the roaming folder on the windows 7 os.

Comment

did you try to repair your install ?
                            you may have corrupted files.

i know people are having issues & some have to rename their pc name & it fixed it.

also some people have had to copy their my documents fifa folder to the program data folder in the roaming folder on the windows 7 os.
                            I've done a fresh reinstall and checked for updates and repairs but no cigar.

Strange to release something with bugs. Once upon a time you made sure your programme worked before realeasing because it came on floppy disks and wasn't easy to update. Nowadays it seems you can buy something that has bugs and doesn't even work. Took quite a while to get onto the Origin Server to install the game and now it still isn't working. I've checked for updates and repairs but seems I need to be patient that I can't play the game I've paid for - scandalous. I only really bought it because my team - Ross County are actually in it this year after being promoted to the SPL.

Not great PR for EA.

Comment

Strange to release something with bugs. Once upon a time you made sure your programme worked before realeasing because it came on floppy disks and wasn't easy to update. Nowadays it seems you can buy something that has bugs and doesn't even work. Took quite a while to get onto the Origin Server to install the game and now it still isn't working. I've checked for updates and repairs but seems I need to be patient that I can't play the game I've paid for - scandalous. I only really bought it because my team - Ross County are actually in it this year after being promoted to the SPL.

Not great PR for EA.
                              That sucks. I hope it works eventually.
                              sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
                              100% Yaadie

Comment

Not great PR for EA.
                                you know how ea rolls, money, money, money.

they will sell you a beta phase at full price all day long.
                                i think nhl series is the only game that is almost final when released & usually
                                within the first week its fixed by 2 or 3 patches.

check this thread out chuckinho & try some of these & it may get your game working, it helped mogolos.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-13/FIF...p/69128/page/9

Comment

Working...
                                X