FIFA 13 League & Structure Info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
    dont count on him releasing one, i havent looked at the data yet but im sure its the same as last year & the db data shouldnt be too hard to figure out, if its anything like past FIFA games then ill break it down for you.

my msn is back up too.
    I didnt say anything about him releasing anything but he could post the meaning of the text which is what I used to learn how to edit last year.

The compdata tables are basically the same, the difference is the FCE data in the database and how the 2 work together.

Comment

Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post
      I didnt say anything about him releasing anything but he could post the meaning of the text which is what I used to learn how to edit last year.

The compdata tables are basically the same, the difference is the FCE data in the database and how the 2 work together.
      he does not have all the answers, to understand how structure works needs hours of research.

atm we know:
      1) compdata is the same but there is no compid
      2) db has fce_xxx table and most of them has "strange" columns compared to compdata one

i tried to edit just fce_competioninfo that looks similar to compobj but i think acts like compid. but it's not enought.

my new row in fce_competioninfo (compadata txts edited as regular new league):
      C33 - TrophyName_Abbr15_33 - 1453 - 10 - 1 - 3

note that id 33 is a new one

Comment

Well, i'm beginning to explain some of compdata things:
        1) The fce_* tables in database doesn't have any use. Why i'm telling this? Because there is no reference to Saudi League and have Turkish league reference. So the competition files are , as last year in compdata folder of dlc subfolder.
        2) In compdata folder there is 10 files:
        activeteams.txt (contains 0 to 63, doesn't have real use)
        advancement.txt (info for moving teams from a group to another)
        compids.txt (a list of the competition id used by the game)
        compobj.txt (in here we will find the structure of competitions , the groups and the tournaments)
        initteams.txt (contain the results of last season, useful for cup sorts and supercups)
        schedule.txt ( the schedule of competitions, PL,liga,serie a schedules are in another file)
        settings.txt (the settings, subs, promotion relegation how many teams will go in CL and EL)
        standings.txt (the standing of the teams in groups)
        tasks.txt (decide how and many teams will be part of competition)
        weather.txt (probability of the weather in the games)

I'll go in details soon, but here is a general explanation.
        My SITE

Gameplayzer - Career Files - Gameplay - Super League Patch - Other projects

..::Fifamania.it staff member::..

Comment

Originally posted by fifaCCitiu.com View Post
          Well, i'm beginning to explain some of compdata things:
          1) The fce_* tables in database doesn't have any use. Why i'm telling this? Because there is no reference to Saudi League and have Turkish league reference. So the competition files are , as last year in compdata folder of dlc subfolder.
          2) In compdata folder there is 10 files:
          activeteams.txt (contains 0 to 63, doesn't have real use)
          advancement.txt (info for moving teams from a group to another)
          compids.txt (a list of the competition id used by the game)
          compobj.txt (in here we will find the structure of competitions , the groups and the tournaments)
          initteams.txt (contain the results of last season, useful for cup sorts and supercups)
          schedule.txt ( the schedule of competitions, PL,liga,serie a schedules are in another file)
          settings.txt (the settings, subs, promotion relegation how many teams will go in CL and EL)
          standings.txt (the standing of the teams in groups)
          tasks.txt (decide how and many teams will be part of competition)
          weather.txt (probability of the weather in the games)

I'll go in details soon, but here is a general explanation.
          jschuck & i know how the dlc texts work, if you say that the fce db data is useless then we can pick back up where we left off.

Comment

i0m not sure if you are right fifacittiu but i hope that fce_xxx are unusefull :P

btw here is how fce_competioninfo works, it's the same as compobj but rows and ids (compid) are not sequential

Comment

Originally posted by thebaddie View Post
              i0m not sure if you are right fifacittiu but i hope that fce_xxx are unusefull :P

btw here is how fce_competioninfo works, it's the same as compobj but rows and ids (compid) are not sequential

those columns in that table in the db are self explanitory, nobody will until they attempt to create something.

1 thing i can guarantee is the swap id trick will still be needed to add.

Comment

[EDIT] sorry compids is there i just missed it while extracting -.- [/EDIT]

yep, the problem is that my new league does not appear in tournaments mode, i'm doing it right so i think is something related to absence of compid

btw to be sure i'm doing it right here is the compdata:

Code:
                compobj
                1025,2,ITAL,NationName_27,70
                1620,3,C33,TrophyName_Abbr15_33,1025
                1621,4,S1,FCE_League_Stage,1620
                1622,5,G1, ,1621

settings
                1620,asset_id,33
                1620,comp_type,LEAGUE
                1620,match_matchimportance,17
                1621,match_matchsituation,LEAGUE
                1621,info_prize_money,20000
                1621,info_prize_money_drop,5
                1622,num_games,2
                1622,info_slot_champ,1
                1622,info_slot_promo,1

standings

schedule
                the swap id trick is needed for carrier mode but in tournaments mode it have to appear even if is a new id
                Last edited by thebaddie; 27-09-2012, 07:53:PM.

Comment

without cm we can't add minifaces , flags, logos, and other stuff
                  League creation is very hardly without cm
                  MY FIFA 10 KITS FIFA 13 BULGARIAN LEAGUE PATCH

Comment

Originally posted by root4rulez View Post
                    without cm we can't add minifaces , flags, logos, and other stuff
                    League creation is very hardly without cm
                    last year cm was not able to create tournaments too... and why you are talking about minifaces , flags and logos here?

Comment

becouse here is for league creation, i wan't to make a league with cm can be clone league and tournament work , i make kits,minifaces& so...&so....
                      And now i can't use this league without cm

Comment

last year we created the Greek Superleague without the use of CM at all. and though we imported EVERYTHING. from kit logos to minifaces, boots, gloves and anything related to graphic elements...
                        sigpic
                        GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by pao4ever View Post
                          last year we created the Greek Superleague without the use of CM at all. and though we imported EVERYTHING. from kit logos to minifaces, boots, gloves and anything related to graphic elements...
                          Friend, can you make tutorial how to create league without cm please thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by thebaddie View Post
                            [EDIT] sorry compids is there i just missed it while extracting -.- [/EDIT]

yep, the problem is that my new league does not appear in tournaments mode, i'm doing it right so i think is something related to absence of compid

btw to be sure i'm doing it right here is the compdata:

Code:
                            compobj
                            1025,2,ITAL,NationName_27,70
                            1620,3,C33,TrophyName_Abbr15_33,1025
                            1621,4,S1,FCE_League_Stage,1620
                            1622,5,G1, ,1621

settings
                            1620,asset_id,33
                            1620,comp_type,LEAGUE
                            1620,match_matchimportance,17
                            1621,match_matchsituation,LEAGUE
                            1621,info_prize_money,20000
                            1621,info_prize_money_drop,5
                            1622,num_games,2
                            1622,info_slot_champ,1
                            1622,info_slot_promo,1

standings

schedule
                            the swap id trick is needed for carrier mode but in tournaments mode it have to appear even if is a new id
                            to add in tournament open you db and add the strings in "tourn_licensed" and "tourn_licensed_stages", the structure is very simple.
                            My SITE

Gameplayzer - Career Files - Gameplay - Super League Patch - Other projects

..::Fifamania.it staff member::..

Comment

To think back with FIFA 99 I was just happy to import kits even if I couldn't create my team - making sure not to offend the almight palette.
                              Now folk are getting disheartened because they can't play in Career mode with kits, logos and players with afros.
                              I suppose my frustration is that I could quite happily create teams in leagues with cups and the like from FIFA 2006 until FIFA 11 - then it has gone pearshaped.
                              Is this simply a war of one-up-manship between EA and the modders. Some collaboration might do the trick - then again they have licences to uphold.
                              I don't claim to be an expert on such things, but based on expereinces with FIFA 12 would if be too difficult to make a "lazy" dlc editing tool? I'm sure it is on reflection.

I can understand entirely why Rinaldo may have retired, but this modding caper seems to be taking a toll.
                              Ď cho meallt is a tha an saoghal .

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckÝnho View Post
                                would if be too difficult to make a "lazy" dlc editing tool?
                                yes it would because not everything you create has the same settings, structure, etc.

creating the tool would be easy for a programmer if they had someone who knew the texts (jschuck, myself) helped them understand the texts.

what might work for one may not work for another & the game is never guaranteed to be sturdy after one adds something new.

there is no way to know whether the game will maintain function until what you create is added & you test.

if you have a high failure rate then time spent on the tool is a waste.

i say no tool just edit the texts as needed & test, if it works great, if not time wasted.

Comment

Working...
                                X