FIFA 13 League & Structure Info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simonetos View Post
    Thank you my friend for your answer!!! But I am sure there is a value about that... I am still searching in FIFA files an if I find something I will share it here. If any one else have something please inform me!!!
    If such a value does exist, it's probably hardcoded into the game's exe file. Why would you want to hide a League in career mode? unless this is a competition with National Teams involved, there's not much point, because the line limit for the compdata remains the same. So even if you could hide some competitions that wouldn't free up space for more stuff, if that's the goal

Comment

• Originally posted by dissectionalone View Post
      If such a value does exist, it's probably hardcoded into the game's exe file. Why would you want to hide a League in career mode? unless this is a competition with National Teams involved, there's not much point, because the line limit for the compdata remains the same. So even if you could hide some competitions that wouldn't free up space for more stuff, if that's the goal
      I am making a fantasy, no-human league and I want a part of it not appear in career mode!!! This is why I need to find this...

Comment

• Does anyone know how to change ranking of leagues? I would like to improve Irish league to English level (and worsen English to Irish). I looked up and changed in internationals.txt, but it doesn't work.
        I mean that when I play Irish league, I would like to get job offers from the best leagues like Spain, Germany, etc. But improving Irish league in internationals.txt doesn't work and I still get offers from Belgium, etc...
        Can anyone help me?

Comment

Working...
        X