Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 13 Transfers Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FIFA 13 Transfers Update

    Hi.
    Is there any new file (db) with all the summer transfers (2013) for FIFA 13?

  • #2
    Originally posted by borut159 View Post
    Hi.
    Is there any new file (db) with all the summer transfers (2013) for FIFA 13?
    Borut, download my patch.

    Here: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=187843
    sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
    100% Yaadie

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you, I will try to install it.
      But I already changed only the db and some players have wrong boots. Can I solve this problem?
      Is there any other db?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by borut159 View Post
        Thank you, I will try to install it.
        But I already changed only the db and some players have wrong boots. Can I solve this problem?
        Is there any other db?
        Wrong, boots? Are you serious? That's not very important in my eyes.
        sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
        100% Yaadie

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes, but for me is. Cristiano Ronaldo can't have Lotto boots, sorry.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by borut159 View Post
            Yes, but for me is. Cristiano Ronaldo can't have Lotto boots, sorry.
            Lol! Change it then. Use dbmaster or creation master and change it.
            sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
            100% Yaadie

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes, I will. I installed your patch and so far it works. Thank you once again.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by borut159 View Post
                Yes, but for me is. Cristiano Ronaldo can't have Lotto boots, sorry.
                cr7's boots should have shit all over his boots staining the laces and rendering his cleats useless.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I didn't understand you the best, regularcat.
                  Rique, when I score a goal the game crashes. Do you may know why?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by borut159 View Post
                    I didn't understand you the best, regularcat.
                    Rique, when I score a goal the game crashes. Do you may know why?
                    Which player does this happen with? Please let me know. I need feedback. Thanks.
                    sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
                    100% Yaadie

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      With every player. But then I imported only the boots and it works. But I still have problem with generic boots.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I solved the problem with generic boots as well. Thank you all.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by borut159 View Post
                          I solved the problem with generic boots as well. Thank you all.
                          So, no more crashes then?
                          sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
                          100% Yaadie

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            No, but I imported only the kits.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              what about winter 2014 moves. is there an update with that yet?

                              Comment

                              Latest Posts

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X