FIFA 13 Transfers Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lonestarr022 View Post
    what about winter 2014 moves. is there an update with that yet?
    Yes. The last set of transfers by EA for FIFA 14 (7.2.2014) have been converted to FIFA 13 by me. I am adding some important club teams as well that I like. I can send you the updated db that adds all FIFA 14 teams and squads and leagues until I release the final version of the patch later this month.
    Last edited by rique; 10-02-2014, 03:15:AM.
    sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
    100% Yaadie

Comment

Hey Rique,

Thanks a bunch for keeping the fifa 13 updated teams alive! can you please post the updated transfers (7.2.2014) in this forum or send it to me personally. looking for forward to the latest updates! cheers

Comment

Dear Rique,

Thank you very much for your effort in updating the squads to the latest transfers.

Can I ask you about your progress this far ? I can't wait to use the latest squad update

Thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by badwanted View Post
          Dear Rique,

Thank you very much for your effort in updating the squads to the latest transfers.

Can I ask you about your progress this far ? I can't wait to use the latest squad update

Thank you !
          Tonight. I promise. It's just an alpha version though. It's just to get the latest squads out.
          100% Yaadie

Comment

hey Rique..looking forward to youre updated winter transfer window...

also, for youre updated teams, are the jerseys updated to the new season as well??? or how is there any updated file on that??

Comment

Originally posted by jas7 View Post
              hey Rique..looking forward to youre updated winter transfer window...

also, for youre updated teams, are the jerseys updated to the new season as well??? or how is there any updated file on that??
              Hey, man. All things have been updated. It's basically a rip from FIFA 14.

This is the thread for to the Official Patch:
              http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...187843&page=13
              Last edited by rique; 01-03-2014, 01:18:AM.
              100% Yaadie

Comment

Originally posted by rique View Post
                Thanks
                Our website

Our fb Page

Comment

Working...
                X