semi-profession
    12.50%
    profession
    0.00%
    world class
    0.00%
    lengend
    50.00%
    Last edited by geforce6200; 06-09-2013, 06:18:AM.

I am just really curious why there are some people who vote the lengend option .Obviously it is impossible to be lengend .

Comment

The way midfielders don't react looks like semi-pro. But CPU defensive aggressiveness has as much to do with individual team and player aggression settings. I can create a team that plays aggressively on semi-pro, or a team that stands around doing nothing on legendary difficulty. It all depends on those settings.

Comment

What is lengend?

Comment

Originally posted by Waldo1639 View Post
          What is lengend?
          What is spelling mistake?
          Last edited by bangus; 05-09-2013, 02:10:PM.

Comment

Comment

Not ragging on ya Waldo, I just love that jpeg, heh.

Comment

No problem, mate, I knew what geforce meant.

haha, yea, nice picture

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
                  The way midfielders don't react looks like semi-pro. But CPU defensive aggressiveness has as much to do with individual team and player aggression settings. I can create a team that plays aggressively on semi-pro, or a team that stands around doing nothing on legendary difficulty. It all depends on those settings.
                  I can get your point and I can tell you all the sliders are in default setting.So what do you think about the difficulty .And I also curious that why there are someone who votes the legend option ,obviously it is impossible to be legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by geforce6200 View Post
                    I can get your point and I can tell you all the sliders are in default setting.So what do you think about the difficulty.
                    I wasn't referring to the sliders; I was talking about adjustments to team tactic aggression settings and player aggression ratings. As for the difficulty, it looks like semi-pro as I said; much too easy with the defense doing nothing to stop the ball carrier.

Comment

I wasn't referring to the sliders; I was talking about adjustments to team tactic aggression settings and player aggression ratings. As for the difficulty, it looks like semi-pro as I said; much too easy with the defense doing nothing to stop the ball carrier.
                      yes,you are right .I check the setting in the game just now and find what you said .

Comment

However as you can see,there is still 4 people who vote the legend option .

Comment

However as you can see,there is still 4 people who vote the legend option .
                          I would suggest those 4 people were either screwing with you and your poll, or they were dropped on their heads as children.

Comment

yes,you are right .I check the setting in the game just now and find what you said .

Comment

Working...
                            X