Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care that much about graphics, although an improvement would always be nice. I'm just caring about gameplay and different oline modes. I want the same ones the consoles have. I simply want to play virtual Bundesliga.
    But I don't see this coming and buying a PS3 oder xbox720 just for FIFA...I don't know..

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
      I want the same ones the consoles have. I simply want to play virtual Bundesliga. But I don't see this coming and buying a PS3 oder xbox720 just for FIFA...I don't know..
      Why would you do that? This year's console/PC versions are going to be the same as last year's. EA isn't going next-gen until FIFA 15.

Comment

I want much different news in fifa 14.well last year I like it but I want very big things on the new fifa
        sigpic

Comment

I doubt FIFA 14 will have BIG changes in terms of both gameplay or graphics.

Comment

I think it will not change much in terms of graphics.unfortunately

Comment

... and they (EA) are maybe not planning to acquire big licenses (turkish, argentinian, etc), so in the meantime this game is just FIFA 13.5.
              A.D. UNION MAGDALENA AND CARLOS VALDERRRAMA
              SOPLA CICLON !

Comment

I just think it will be more about adding more faces adding leagues, updating stats, adding the features mentioned, switching menus around, adding career features mentioned (not so much said so far apart from youth scouting) .. with some updated graphically here and there .. usual things every year. I dont think it will jump much graphically only until next year onwards.

On a side note i saw the videos for what PES is doing with new engine and as much as clothing physics looked nice most of it you cant appreciate unless its a cut scene, also I thought the models and clothing looked like the players were in space suits or wind tunnels and the models and hands were very rounded and manikin looking .. wasn't overly impressed with that "next gen" look.

Comment

Originally posted by Fifamonkey2012 View Post
                  On a side note i saw the videos for what PES is doing with new engine and as much as clothing physics looked nice most of it you cant appreciate unless its a cut scene, also I thought the models and clothing looked like the players were in space suits or wind tunnels and the models and hands were very rounded and manikin looking .. wasn't overly impressed with that "next gen" look.
                  Where did you see these PES vids? Link? As for clothing closeups, I play with the Pro cam in FIFA which provides nice closeups of the players while playing (and closeups of goal celebrations BTW). PES' Player cam is even closer to the player, so the cloth physics addition might be something you'd be able to see and appreciate while playing.

Comment

I need to log out now but its the Fox promo vids, unless they are rendered stock and Im wrong of course the ones that show headers and face / clothing physics on youtube.

For the extra processing of clothing physics I dont think you can really play this game and be so close to fully appreciate its detail for the trade off. Cut scenes mainly, the only game that does it true justice is NBA2K13 ... that close works well enough.

If I play open game like football THAT close its such a tunnel view I would make such bad passes Anyway from those vids I wasnt blown away, models looked rounded on the hands, a bit strange.

Comment

I need to log out now but its the Fox promo vids, unless they are rendered stock and Im wrong of course the ones that show headers and face / clothing physics on youtube.
                      Thanks for the reply. The dude posting Fox engine analysis videos on Youtube is using PES 2013 gameplay. Whatever you saw isn't PES 2014, Konami hasn't released any material yet.

Last edited by bangus; 01-05-2013, 12:47:PM.

Comment

turkish league will be in fifa 14!now we can play with kuyt,sneijder,emre,selšuk,drogba,moussa sow,meireles,burak ylmaz,manuel fernandes etc.
                        sigpic

Comment

No it wasnt that is was this but this link is a crappy low res copy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPEnR-gLnYQ

But, I think this isnt it either anyway as you say nothing been released, I just thought this was small promo of physics, is this a trailer CGI movie from PES13 or previous or something else then?

I haven't even looked at PES or forums and site so I was not sure what had been released or not.

Either way, clothing physics for the performance hit it can have on many players on the pitch will be a tricky one to manage, I guess if in 15 there will be a off switch like NBA2k.

Comment

Either way, clothing physics for the performance hit it can have on many players on the pitch will be a tricky one to manage
                            Plus the last thing PES needs is graphics tweaks. The entire game needs a complete overhaul, it's a mess.

Comment

No it wasnt that is was this but this link is a crappy low res copy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPEnR-gLnYQ
                              Those are old PES trailers.

Comment

Career Mode details:
                                http://www.ea.com/soccer/blog/fifa-14-career-mode

Teammate Intelligence:
                                http://www.ea.com/soccer/blog/fifa-1...e-intelligence
                                Last edited by Waldo1639; 02-05-2013, 04:22:PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X