Best Gameplay Without Messing Up DB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fedeX View Post
    Hi, im just wondering, how can i be sure that i intalled this correctly??

This is what i did:
    1_I replace the product.ini (paul`s) in the game folder with your productDANGER.ini.
    2_i delete the "DANGER" part.
    3_Then i regenerate the data0.bh.

But when i go in the practice arena, i get a white ea ball, not the orange one that someone mentioned before.

Are the changes in gameplay really noticeables?

i`ll appreciate any help!!

Thanks!!
    Pauls and my Product.ini mod are quite close. You did everything right. The arena ball showing depending which ID you use in your game for no.4........
    Last edited by Danger-Boy72; 28-03-2013, 03:23:PM.

Comment

• @lexot4n
      Thanks my friend. I play the game without changing slider except F.Touch Error on both sides to 100. That creates more fouls !!!!
      Import with DB Master 12 the downloaded textfile - you mean that with your p.s. ?
      Last edited by Danger-Boy72; 28-03-2013, 03:21:PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danger-Boy72 View Post
        Import with DB Master 12 the downloaded textfile - you mean that with your p.s. ?
        I was tryin to say that to experience the whole thing everyone should edit fieldpositionboundingboxes using your .txt; I already did.
        "Football is simple but the hardest thing to do is play simple football." -Johan Cruijff

Comment

• What thing should I change to increase the scoring with headers.... For example I awlays jump but they take the ball.
          Also the volly scoring chance? What Should I increase?
          Last edited by rambisimos; 26-01-2014, 11:18:PM.

Comment

Working...
          X