Best Gameplay Without Messing Up DB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINAL NEW UPDATE ON 1ST PAGE - DONE TO PERFECTION
    Just rename productUPDATE.ini in to product.ini....

Tell me what you think..............

Comment

Played your new gameplay

I'm quite impressed, it's a good one, just two things:

-still I have no fouls
      -could you increase long balls? not too much, but that they are taken more often
      Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.
      (Nothing is true, everything is permitted)

Comment

and still no online compatibility,man .. ?with ultimate product .. just copy/paste when I want to play with your gameplay .. ?
        anyway,thanks for your work .. it is a good gameplay,now!i use it in career ..

Comment

Originally posted by fifajoy View Post
          and still no online compatibility,man .. ?with ultimate product .. just copy/paste when I want to play with your gameplay .. ?
          Is there any new product.ini compatible with online? I don't know if this is even possible.

Comment

nether do I .. anyway,it's okay we have this product even it's only for offline mode ..

Comment

Originally posted by xPr0metheus View Post
              Played your new gameplay

I'm quite impressed, it's a good one, just two things:

-still I have no fouls
              -could you increase long balls? not too much, but that they are taken more often
              increase that one : LOB_PASS=0.5
              decrease : GROUND_PASS=0.7
              but be careful and try out. If you change one thing, it will affect also other things. I tryed out a lot now and i am happy with that gameplay - its realistic enough for me. With long balls it also depends on the teams. And with the fouls i got around 5 to 10 (or little more) fouls a game + penalty + cards. You cant inrease that more only with a product file. For online gaming just swap the product.ini´s (online=original ini, offline=my one).
              Glad that you like the gameplay...........
              Last edited by Danger-Boy72; 13-02-2013, 11:01:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger-Boy72 View Post
                increase that one : LOB_PASS=0.5

but be careful and try out. If you change one thing, it will affect also other things. I tryed out a lot now and i am happy with that gameplay - its realistic enough for me. With long balls it also depends on the teams. And with the fouls i got around 5 to 10 (or little more) fouls a game + penalty + cards. You cant inrease that more only with a product file. For online gaming just swap the product.ini´s (online=original ini, offline=my one).
                Glad that you like the gameplay...........
                will try it out, but I have one massive problem: since I "installed" you mod, everytime I get a free kick my game crashes

edit: need to apologize: isn't your mod
                Last edited by xPr0metheus; 13-02-2013, 11:04:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fifajoy View Post
                  Ja, just swap the original product.ini and my one around. Thats what i am doing when i want to play online...........(extract the original product.ini with file manager 12, so you must not regenerate all the time).

Comment

Haha, I see you used the altitude code I found in CE. The correct value for good gravity should be -450.0
                    ><

Comment

Originally posted by AndreaPirlo21 View Post
                      Haha, I see you used the altitude code I found in CE. The correct value for good gravity should be -450.0
                      altitude -499.0 is much better. With -450.0 the ball is far to "heavy".
                      Last edited by Danger-Boy72; 14-02-2013, 10:08:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger-Boy72 View Post
                        altitude -499.0 is much better. With -450.0 the ball is far to "heavy".
                        Well, in real life, the ball is pulled down by gravity much faster. -499.0 completely negates the effect, so all you will see is a placebo or very weak change.
                        ><

Comment

its a nice mod better than Fidel's and Paul, but you need to fix the player side defending. AI defending is too exaggerated, they win all tackles and defends like a real pro player.

Comment

Originally posted by motherfucker View Post
                            its a nice mod better than Fidel's and Paul, but you need to fix the player side defending. AI defending is too exaggerated, they win all tackles and defends like a real pro player.
                            But thats what i like. For me it cant be difficult enough. Its difficult to find a "middle way", because if i make the side defence more passiv it is too easy just go around the defenders and also there are less tackles than aswell. Glad that you like this mod.
                            FIDELS AND PAULS MODS ARE BIG PART OF THIS REAL GAMESPLAY...........

Comment

Comment

Will this work if I want to play Online?
                                Love Ya,No Homo

Comment

Working...
                                X