Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this site is giving away free Microsoft points freemspointsforever com

Comment

Hehe, I'm right! Lille is scanned today http://www.20minutes.fr/sport/110297...e-mode-virtuel

Comment

Yes please!! @Stokstaartje95 So 5 teams (Lazio and Napoli still to be scanned/100% confirmed) pretty much confirmed...pretty sure there at least 1-3 more teams we don't know about yet? I mean they've scanned 2 teams in about a week and the tour is 5 weeks!...Any guesses @Stokstaartje95? I got a feeling QPR will be done...

So imagine they do 2 teams every week...10 new/updated teams scanned! Would be awesome!

Comment

great so lille-lazio-napoli scanned or will be scan.any news from spain or premier league?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JJR View Post
            Any guesses @Stokstaartje95? I got a feeling QPR will be done...
            I don't have that feeling, Fulham or/and Everton will be more likely (almost sure).

From Spain, well no club.

Comment

Kalou again?
              any screenshots of Napoli? that's very cool, I hope Zuņiga and Armero get scanned

Comment

Originally posted by Stokstaartje95 View Post
                I don't have that feeling, Fulham or/and Everton will be more likely (almost sure).

that's would be really bad

Comment

Originally posted by Stokstaartje95 View Post

Oh cool...do u know of any other rumours or partly confirmed news that you are allowed to share will us...?

Tks for keeping us all updated!
                  Last edited by JJR; 19-02-2013, 08:06:PM.

Comment

pic.twitter.com/GQ9H0cr6
                    Update on Joey Barton

Comment

The scanning team is in Germany...they watched FC Koln at home...wonder if they will be scanned; but we definitely getting at least 1 German team, i think.

Comment

Originally posted by JJR View Post
                        The scanning team is in Germany...they watched FC Koln at home...wonder if they will be scanned; but we definitely getting at least 1 German team, i think.
                        oh.fc koln I want fc bayern or schalke
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cris-9 View Post
                          oh.fc koln I want fc bayern or schalke
                          A producer of Fifa last year said that Schalke was scanned...not so sure about it though.

FC Koln...the guys just went to watch a game, no gaurantee they will be scanned...but i also hope that one of the many Bigger clubs gets scanned...we will probably know in the next couple of days....i hope they go to Italy soon
                          Last edited by JJR; 24-02-2013, 02:48:PM.

Comment

i want El Shaarawi FACE in fifa 14.

Comment

FC Koln will not be scanned...they were just visiting the EA office to upload images from the shoots they've recently completed...but they hinted that they have scanned a german team...but we will wait and see...

Comment

I hope so, much more players will have a realistic face than in the past years.rather annoying, that for players like that like what Marcelo, Szczesny, Oscar, Cleverley, Coentrao, Fellaini, Vidal, Moutinho, El Shaarawy is not made their face.
                                From a couple of teams for some players his face could be done for example:Everton, Napoli, Schalke, Benfica, Porto, Atl. Madrid, Montpellier, Liverpool etc

Comment

Working...
                                X