Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game crashes with some edited team's players

Dear friends,

It happens only with 2 teams I've edited before. Game crashes when a team that has a player inside the squad with a -200 or -222 or -160 value or kit number 128 or so, generally is a GK in the squad reserves.

Is it possible to solve it without re-installing DB because I have a lot of editing made already

Can you help me or link post that might have a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Rob

Originally posted by Robalex View Post
    a player inside the squad with a -200 or -222 or -160 value or kit number 128 or so
    What does this mean? Which player value is rated -200? I would need to know so I can take a look. And kit numbers can be changed easily enough, but how did it become 128 in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
      What does this mean? Which player value is rated -200? I would need to know so I can take a look. And kit numbers can be changed easily enough, but how did it become 128 in the first place?
      Dear bangus,

This thing happens when you place a certain player in the arena and you use 2 profiles, its a bug not possible to fix if you use older specific team profile. So the player's team is unable to play with, game crashes, so I've lost a couple german teams nothing important. But it's important for those who have more than 2 profiles becareful who you have as a main arena player in the pup up menu, the team players belongs to, it'll be a non playable team.
      What this bug shows in the game is kit number 128 in the squad list and average skills with -194; -200 or so.

Thanks for trying to help!

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Robalex View Post
        This thing happens when you place a certain player in the arena and you use 2 profiles, its a bug not possible to fix if you use older specific team profile.
        Right, I came across that bug as well 3-4 years ago. I always save copies of my settings and squads files, and store them together with each FIFA 12 folder/db I backup and save. So when I re-install my FIFA 12 folder or db, I also copy and paste those specific settings and squads saves in my documents folder.

Comment

Working...
        X