Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Official Thread] Creation Master 12

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In game I have downloaded the winter roster update but when I open CM12 and open the Fifa 12 database, all I can see is the original roster.
    How do I edit the winter roster that I'm currently playing with?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jamiemgr View Post
      In game I have downloaded the winter roster update but when I open CM12 and open the Fifa 12 database, all I can see is the original roster.
      How do I edit the winter roster that I'm currently playing with?
      Updates are just in-game Squads save files. You can only access the game's original DB files using CM 12, you can't access in-game save files.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bangus View Post
        Updates are just in-game Squads save files. You can only access the game's original DB files using CM 12, you can't access in-game save files.
        Thanks for the help.

        In that case I should probably just not bother downloading the latest squads then?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jamiemgr View Post
          Thanks for the help.

          In that case I should probably just not bother downloading the latest squads then?
          What you want is a copy of the latest FIFA 12 database that someone has edited, and has updated the squads. Or you can do it yourself with DBM 12 of course.

          Comment


          • When is going to be released CM13?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by andrei.pl.91 View Post
              When is going to be released CM13?
              Cm13 will never be released. Its maker, Rinaldo, has retired.
              thebaddie has been making a new CM in the FIFA 13 editing forum.
              ><

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AndreaPirlo21 View Post
                Cm13 will never be released. Its maker, Rinaldo, has retired.
                Once rinaldo quits his job, divorces his wife and abandons his familiy, he'll be back!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bangus View Post
                  Once rinaldo quits his job, divorces his wife and abandons his familiy, he'll be back!
                  that's life

                  Comment


                  • hi guys
                    i formated my PC lately, and after reinstalling CM 12, it didnt work (it worked before the format) including several errors. i solved some errors by installing several NET framework virsions, and now it gives me the "dont send" error.
                    does somebody know if there is some missing software i need to install?
                    thanks

                    Comment


                    • I can't import a new logo (256x256) in the Menu Country because I want to create a new league. This shows me the Error 5015, but the file size is right. Why?
                      Please response!!

                      Comment


                      • sounds like CM 12 has been discontinued
                        -soccerlover1224-

                        Comment


                        • is there any chance to get a final version of cm12 with cmp patch loader / creater ?

                          Comment


                          • I have CM 13 for fifa 13. I can change kits and balls, however not players. I have attempted to do a lot of transferrs and move players on but this seem not to go forward in to the game. am i doing something wrong or do i need another bit of software.

                            Thanks for any help
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Boswell View Post
                              I have CM 13 for fifa 13. I can change kits and balls, however not players. I have attempted to do a lot of transferrs and move players on but this seem not to go forward in to the game. am i doing something wrong or do i need another bit of software.

                              Thanks for any help
                              you need to remove squad files, editing 101.

                              Comment


                              • hello!

                                Is there any version CM 12 with tournament editor and CMP loader/creator??


                                I created some teams ,but these teams i have not use in manager mode FIFA 12, because i have not tournament editor in CM12..



                                Can you help me with my problem? thanks

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X