This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regularcat View Post
    by saying it sucks you insult rinaldo, who in his own free time creates a tool for a supposed "expert programmer".

instead of commenting on his program, an "expert programmer" would be coding his from scratch instead of pondering whether or not he can get the source code of such a god awful tool.

i really dont think that rinaldo would give the source code to someone who says his tool sucks & obviously doesnt appreciate it for what its worth & would rather nitpick its problems.

you should be a little more careful of the words you choose to describe something & you may just get a more positive reply from members who truly respect rinaldo.
    All right!! If what I said made you feel offensive, I'm sorry. I was just frustrated with the tool. I understand rinaldo may be busy but could it be better if he open sources his program so anyone knows programming can develop by themselves and help others? In this case, rinaldo may save a lot of time. Big Linux companies use this strategy. They didn't build their big products straight away. They publish their initial source code and so everyone can contribute. Then they gather the best developed features from programmers around the world and built their big products. Red Hat Enterprise and Suse Enterprise were made in that way.

Comment

• It would be great if Rinaldo decided to share the source code but it's up to him;
      the only thing we can do is to thank him for everything he has done for Fifa community
      nabo78 Boots:
      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176494

The Boots Thread - Lists For Revolution Mod Manager:
      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=178838

nabo78 Kits:
      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176198

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony_fifa10 View Post
        I understand rinaldo may be busy but could it be better if he open sources his program so anyone knows programming can develop by themselves and help others? In this case, rinaldo may save a lot of time. Big Linux companies use this strategy. They didn't build their big products straight away. They publish their initial source code and so everyone can contribute. Then they gather the best developed features from programmers around the world and built their big products. Red Hat Enterprise and Suse Enterprise were made in that way.
        What rinaldo does with his source code is his business. Instead of spending your time pontificating on how much you think his program sucks and what he should be doing with it, email him.
        Last edited by bangus; 21-09-2012, 03:14:PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nabo78 View Post
          It would be great if Rinaldo decided to share the source code but it's up to him;
          the only thing we can do is to thank him for everything he has done for Fifa community
          +1

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony_fifa10 View Post
            All right!! If what I said made you feel offensive, I'm sorry. I was just frustrated with the tool. I understand rinaldo may be busy but could it be better if he open sources his program so anyone knows programming can develop by themselves and help others? In this case, rinaldo may save a lot of time. Big Linux companies use this strategy. They didn't build their big products straight away. They publish their initial source code and so everyone can contribute. Then they gather the best developed features from programmers around the world and built their big products. Red Hat Enterprise and Suse Enterprise were made in that way.
            im not offended, its not my tool, i said what i said because i can understand what it would be like to be in rinaldos shoes trying to please everyone & being told my time & effort sucks.

if he would share his source code that would be fine, but as someone else said that is entirely up to him, though i will agree it would be a good idea to share it.

but even w/ his source code it wouldnt be enough to build a tool, because you dont have the knowledge of fifa that he does, in this aspect there is no one person above his stature in the community.

you could have all the programming skills in the world but w/o knowing how fifa works inside & out you will have a hard time making a good tool for the editing of the fifa series.

Comment

• Originally posted by regularcat View Post
              im not offended, its not my tool, i said what i said because i can understand what it would be like to be in rinaldos shoes trying to please everyone & being told my time & effort sucks.

if he would share his source code that would be fine, but as someone else said that is entirely up to him, though i will agree it would be a good idea to share it.

but even w/ his source code it wouldnt be enough to build a tool, because you dont have the knowledge of fifa that he does, in this aspect there is no one person above his stature in the community.

you could have all the programming skills in the world but w/o knowing how fifa works inside & out you will have a hard time making a good tool for the editing of the fifa series.
              +1
              I agre, and let me add. Any NEW tool or program made from scrach with or without the Rinaldo's source code will spend a lot of time to the one who takes so enormeous job, just to have a litle bit of what all we need, so only lets give thanks Rinaldo for all these years of FREE time and work.
              sigpicKALATAKAYA WARIKASAYA HURRA HURRA
              VIVA EL STRONGEST
              QUE VIVA
              --------------------------

Comment

• All right I'm sorry if I used offensive words. I certainly appreciate Rinaldo for his works. I really love his CM10, CM11 and CM12. Of course he has the right to share his source code or not. What I said was only my suggestion/feedback. The reason why I'm so confident that I could develop Rinaldo's tool is because I have an ability to read the source code of a program. I used to read many very messy source codes and developed them further. This is why I'm confident that I could develop Rinaldo's CM12 if he shares his source code. But if he chooses not too, that's fine by me .

Originally posted by bangus View Post
                What rinaldo does with his source code is his business. Instead of spending your time pontificating on how much you think his program sucks and what he should be doing with it, email him.

btw does anyone know Rinaldo's email? I can't find his

Comment

• you can contact him on his site.

Comment

• I imported some kits in CM 12 b6, saved but nothing changed in the game, the default kits are all there.Any idea to solve?

Comment

• Originally posted by ksio89 View Post
                      I imported some kits in CM 12 b6, saved but nothing changed in the game, the default kits are all there.Any idea to solve?
                      Regenerate bh files with CM12 or i68 regenerator.
                      ><

Comment

• Thanks for the help, dude, but It's working now, I had to save first in the floppy icon beside importing button, and then expanded database and saved.Now the kits are saved.

The problem is that I'm getting the .NET framework error,even though I have the 4.0 version.My Windows is in 64 bits flavour.Any hints to solve this?Thanks.

Comment

• pls help in cannot open database fifa 12 by using DB master 12

Comment

• Originally posted by hoangcowboy View Post
                            pls help in cannot open database fifa 12 by using DB master 12
                            Run it as administrator.
                            ><

Comment

• i tried , i reintall my window 7 ultimate , i works , but then i have same problem with cm 12 @@

Comment

• Originally posted by hoangcowboy View Post
                                i tried , i reintall my window 7 ultimate , i works , but then i have same problem with cm 12 @@
                                Did you also try running CM12 as admin?
                                ><

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X