No announcement yet.

Tutorial to make it tattoo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it might be that you're forgetting about the little arrow, line 2ABDA (on the picture), before the "bod" inscription. The original symbol is different, so you need to click it (the number string for the symbol will be highlighted 15), then change the number string to 12, and you'll have the double arrow. It should work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo_95 View Post
      Well, it might be that you're forgetting about the little arrow, line 2ABDA (on the picture), before the "bod" inscription. The original symbol is different, so you need to click it (the number string for the symbol will be highlighted 15), then change the number string to 12, and you'll have the double arrow. It should work.
      Not working, i HEX it to 12 but it does not show the double arrow, it just not working, can please someone help?!

Comment

• http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...&postcount=631

I write on my LUA file ASSIGNeccecc(173210,173210)
        I fix the name with xv132 in rx3 with body_173210_cm.Raster but i see always the black skin.

If i use LUA with ASSIGNeccecc(173210,206) and the rx3 with body_206_cm.Raster i see the correct texture ingame.

where wrong?
        Last edited by ac12; 18-12-2012, 11:25:AM.
        Abit AB9 QuadGT | Intel QuadCore [email protected],00 | Scythe Mugen2 | 8gb Kingston DDR2 | Ati Radeon HD6870@ 2gb | Seagate 250Gb+500Gb | CoolerMaster Real Power M700W | ADSL 20mb | Windows 7 x64

www.fifamania.it

Comment

• Such complicated shit.....

FORZA INTERNAZIONALE!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X