No announcement yet.

Estádio da Luz for FIFA 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys so ive made some progress so i hope to release some screens in about 2 days, ive work at the floor fixed some errors, added flags stewards and bench

I want also to make the lightmap ive sent a pm do ludo and $ido (F|G) so i will wait for an answer from them

Comment

Take your time mate and please enjoy the process.
      A.D. UNION MAGDALENA AND CARLOS VALDERRRAMA
      SOPLA CICLON !

Comment

master pi a gi plzzz we need u to work for summer transfers like u did for jaunary...plzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by uday.rockz View Post
          master pi a gi plzzz we need u to work for summer transfers like u did for jaunary...plzzzz
          Ive never worked in that?

Comment

Originally posted by Master Pi a Gi View Post
            Ive never worked in that?
            btw if editing generation is going release the summer transfers or not?

Comment

Originally posted by uday.rockz View Post
              btw if editing generation is going release the summer transfers or not?
              Mate, he hasn't nothing to do with Editing Generation, so ask them directly

About Jose Alvalde, this weekend I should finish the stands, after is the roof and final details

Check my kits
              Mediafire Imgur

Comment

New prints guys, its still without lightmap and flags, already started working on the lightmaps, thx for Sido helping me so far just need to fix some problems importing

And already fixed some things thanks to him

Comment

ok srry for the disturbance....

Comment

awesome!

(só é pena nao dar para jogar online com isso )

Comment

I like your kits man,but i love your stadiums!!

Comment

Will you be doing day/night/dusk?

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
                          Will you be doing day/night/dusk?
                          Yep mate, ive fixed my problems of the lightmap, thx to $ido for helping me again

Comment

Im going to release a beta version tomorrow without lightmap, i will try my best to release with lightmap

Comment

In a few hours it will be available

Comment

Estádio da Luz

Installation

1-Copy the sceneassets and ui folders to your FIFA 12 data folder.
                                2-Regenerate your FIFA 12 with File Master 12, FIFA 12 i68 Regenerator or FIFA 12.
                                3-Insert the info about the stadium in CM 12 or DBM 12.
                                4-It will open ia68 FIFA 12 Regenerator and regenerate the game;
                                5-Put the informations using the DBMaster change the value of goalnettype in the stadiums table to 0 in case you replace Estadio Latino and save.
                                6-Enjoy the stadium!

IF YOU WANT TO REPLACE ANOTHER STADIUM OR ADD

In case you want to replace other stadium, you need to exchange the id of the files of the stadium, for example the file "stadium_181_1_container_0" you need to exchange always the number 181 for the ID of the number the stadium you want to replace.
                                The glares file that are in the fx folder you will need to open the lnx file with your notepad and replace also the ID of the stadium in the line that has <particleEffect name="glares_181_3">, otherwise the glares wont work.

In case you add the stadium or replace another one that doesn't have all the times the lighting will be worse.

CAMERA
                                In case the camera doesn't looks good open DBM 12 and change the values of "CameraHeight" and "CameraZoom" the way you like.

__________________________________________________ ___________

==========Credits==========

Master Pi a Gi
                                Thanks to $ido (F|G) for helping me on this work.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Copyright Brothers Workshop 2012

www.brothersworkshop.co.cc

Any use of material of this patch needs permission. Any share of this patch needs permission of their creators. To share it you must redirect to our website.

Download

Comment

Working...
                                X