UEFA Champion League stadiums editing by santiagoalvarez

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lagoa View Post
    hey guys, if you dont want roof or little mods.... why you here in this post? Go away...

If some mod dont interest me, i dont enter in the topic. It´s really simple.
    Please don´t try to alienate people, it´s just plain ugly; everyone here in the forums have the right to speak their minds in a constructive way as Al Pacino did.
    A.D. UNION MAGDALENA AND CARLOS VALDERRRAMA
    SOPLA CICLON !

Comment

Hey mate, plz explain a little your stadium modds, I mean, what you changed for every one. We peopplw with low graph need that kind of information

I forgot who did it but thanks for the signature

Comment

Originally posted by du_oro10 View Post
        Hey mate, plz explain a little your stadium modds, I mean, what you changed for every one. We peopplw with low graph need that kind of information
        yes, these UCL stadiums work fine and smoothly in the match the same as in original gameplay feeling. don't worry about the low graphic spec

Comment

i have finished 11 ucl stadiums and 2 generic stadiums
          the list is:
          1 Old trafford
          2 Nou camp
          3 Anfield
          4 Ethihad
          5 Stamfford bridge for arena mode
          6 Stamfford bridge for match mode
          7 Stade de gerland
          8 St james park
          9 Calderon estadio
          10 Emirates stadium
          11 Allianz arena

if anyone need those UCL stadiums or UCL arena, just leave your email address to me in private message via the forum. I send them to you.

anyway, i might consider the roof editing issue which was questioned by some forum mates.
          edgracias thanks

Comment

Do you edit the distance from pitch to fans in the stadiums ? So in Allianz Arena, Signal Iduna Park and Santiago Bernabeu the distance from pitch to Fans are to much. Can you edit this in the 3 Stadiums please ?
            VfB Stuttgart

Comment

Originally posted by fabi1102 View Post
              Do you edit the distance from pitch to fans in the stadiums ? So in Allianz Arena, Signal Iduna Park and Santiago Bernabeu the distance from pitch to Fans are to much. Can you edit this in the 3 Stadiums please ?
              pity no , i don't have idea to edit the distance between fans and pitch. It means too difficult to me. my knowledge is limited in editing that kind of job.

Comment

thanx for the files bro...works great

Comment

Originally posted by santiagoalvarez View Post
                  i have finished 11 ucl stadiums and 2 generic stadiums
                  the list is:
                  1 Old trafford
                  2 Nou camp
                  3 Anfield
                  4 Ethihad
                  5 Stamfford bridge for arena mode
                  6 Stamfford bridge for match mode
                  7 Stade de gerland
                  8 St james park
                  9 Calderon estadio
                  10 Emirates stadium
                  11 Allianz arena

if anyone need those UCL stadiums or UCL arena, just leave your email address to me in private message via the forum. I send them to you.

anyway, i might consider the roof editing issue which was questioned by some forum mates.
                  edgracias thanks
                  Hello mate,

could you make Benfica Estádio da Luz? It´s easy to make since emirates stadium is a almost exact réplica from Estádio da Luz, its just editing some little sings...

Comment

hola brother sera que me podes enviar los archivos de fifa 12 estadios uefa champions league a mi correo please....es:[email protected] de antemano mil gracias

Comment

http://www.mediafire.com/?b13bwnyxslhpr3f hamburg UCL stadium

Comment

goood

Comment

Originally posted by danilomartinez View Post
                          hola brother sera que me podes enviar los archivos de fifa 12 estadios uefa champions league a mi correo please....es:[email protected] de antemano mil gracias
                          i need some time to find my ucl staduims back from my computer because i have deleted fifa 12 game already. Espera por favor(wait)

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X