Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TURF FIFA12 STADIUMS -Download now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    nice work

    Comment


    • #17
      Stunning work bro! Love it so much.

      Here are some screens by me (with enb of graphic edisi 4 by editing generation uptade @ 1280*1024)

      http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8...1242621509.jpg

      http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1...42622220og.jpg

      http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/2...2426222959.jpg
      FENERBAHÇE SK
      THE RISING SUN OVER EUROPE

      Origin - PSN - Steam ID: bulkane
      Uplay: bulkane06


      https://www.twitch.tv/06bulkane

      Comment


      • #18
        perfect work...!!!
        ...eterno campeón...

        Comment


        • #19
          Thanks so much for sharing these. Much appreciated.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by bulkan View Post
            Stunning work bro! Love it so much.

            Here are some screens by me (with enb of graphic edisi 4 by editing generation uptade @ 1280*1024)

            http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8...1242621509.jpg

            http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1...42622220og.jpg

            http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/2...2426222959.jpg
            Good. Only remember one thing: enb series are so yellow and saturate. My turfs are more greeen and normal saturated.

            Comment


            • #21
              You right bro but this enb really different than other known enbs.
              There is no too bright colours, it doesn't give too much effect on the eyes.Fairly balanced colour & contrast level there.

              so, i'm happy w/ this enb&your turfs. even i tried it w/o enb, still great.


              Thank you so much bro.
              FENERBAHÇE SK
              THE RISING SUN OVER EUROPE

              Origin - PSN - Steam ID: bulkane
              Uplay: bulkane06


              https://www.twitch.tv/06bulkane

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by bulkan View Post
                You right bro but this enb really different than other known enbs.
                There is no too bright colours, it doesn't give too much effect on the eyes.Fairly balanced colour & contrast level there.

                so, i'm happy w/ this enb&your turfs. even i tried it w/o enb, still great.


                Thank you so much bro.
                Thanks you friend. Have a good day.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Certainly, taking a look... in advance, appreciate.

                  Att,
                  XandeAlves2000

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Nice Turf! Not too green or not to yellow.
                    Just Pefect!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      fantastic work man!

                      peace


                      AupaAtleti

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Wow, my Pitch is green and has colour. Not like the one from EA, which hasn't seen water for a whole summer.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          perfect turf!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Ylem View Post
                            Wow, my Pitch is green and has colour. Not like the one from EA, which hasn't seen water for a whole summer.

                            Jeje, good phrase friend. Thanks to all people who comment here. Enjoy the life.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              This is excellent. Thank you very much. Keep it up!

                              Comment


                              • #30


                                help me i added ur turf but doesnt works

                                Comment

                                Latest Posts

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X