Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schuck Daddy Chant Emporium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    These chant are amazing, thanxs

    Comment


    • #32
      so do i need to download these 2,5 gb again?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by V.K View Post
        so do i need to download these 2,5 gb again?
        I'll break them down this time so they are seperated by league and then also rest of the world. Sorry man but it has to be done as I had a real chance to test on the pc and the volume level was way to low but I have some software that can fix the files very quickly so I can probably rerelease tonight. Should of tested first but they were untouched from PES so I thought they would be perfect level but FIFA has a much louder default crowd noise so thats the issue.

        Comment


        • #34
          yeah the way i got round the sound levels was to turn everything down in the game except user chants, leave that on 10, then wack the volume up on my amp...not perfect though...are you saying theres a program to edit as a batch or will we have to do every chant individually?
          ISS/JACK DANIELS FANATIC

          http://www.issevolution.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by stuie2k View Post
            yeah the way i got round the sound levels was to turn everything down in the game except user chants, leave that on 10, then wack the volume up on my amp...not perfect though...are you saying theres a program to edit as a batch or will we have to do every chant individually?
            Yeah, the program is listed at the top of page 1 and its called MP3DoctorPro. It will batch process and reads folders which is the reason I will do it and reup. I was worried before posting these chants because I didnt want to get myself involved in editing 2.5 GB of mp3's but its actaully very easy. It also boost sound and gain so I noticed that gain and db numbers were consistant across the board with files that have the correct volume in FIFA. When you use this program you can simply untick the equalizer(unless you want it) and just leave the option for "normalize" clicked and it will normalize the mp3's so that they play at the same level in every program. Its a big difference but for some reason FIFA pc plays the mp3's at a lower level but the Xbox does not and thats where I originally tested these and I stream the playlists to the xbox so it caught me by surprise. The difference between FIFA and PES is FIFA has added default crowd noise and its fricken loud and PES's crowd noise is very low by default. I know you can mess with the volumes but thats cheesy so I will fix it correctly but I still play with commentary at 7 or 8 because its very loud but I do have a 5.1 system setup to my pc. Anyway its an easy fix and I wil reup mediafire links and also add a bunch more chants most of which are International.
            Last edited by jschuck12001; 27-10-2011, 03:31:PM.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post
              I'll break them down this time so they are seperated by league and then also rest of the world. Sorry man but it has to be done as I had a real chance to test on the pc and the volume level was way to low but I have some software that can fix the files very quickly so I can probably rerelease tonight. Should of tested first but they were untouched from PES so I thought they would be perfect level but FIFA has a much louder default crowd noise so thats the issue.
              Not too much of a problem mate - not if the end result will be better. I need to re download anyway because of all the errors.
              My Specs:
              CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz
              GPU: AMD Radeon HD6850
              RAM: 4gb DDR2 Corsair
              O/S: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

              Comment


              • #37
                Please mediafire link.
                PSU Blue Storm II // Giga G41MT-S2 // Core 2 Duo E7500 // DDR3 Kingmax 2Gbx2 // MSI Geforce GTX 285 // Creative Inspire T7900 7.1

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by DonQ View Post
                  Please mediafire link.
                  Yeah, all mediafire so you guys out east dont have any problems. Links will start going up in a few hours.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    where are the download links?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Toubi View Post
                      where are the download links?
                      Good question
                      I don't see any download link.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Toubi View Post
                        where are the download links?
                        Originally posted by Etoiliste View Post
                        Good question
                        I don't see any download link.
                        answer.

                        Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post
                        Yeah, all mediafire so you guys out east dont have any problems. Links will start going up in a few hours.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                          answer.
                          PSU Blue Storm II // Giga G41MT-S2 // Core 2 Duo E7500 // DDR3 Kingmax 2Gbx2 // MSI Geforce GTX 285 // Creative Inspire T7900 7.1

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by DonQ View Post
                            yea, reading is just too hard to do for people now a days.
                            they think everyone is a magician, as soon as the thought of a mod comes up, POOF, they expect a link to be there.

                            its ridiculous really, cyber slaps to all you members who refuse to read.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Links will be up today, probably after I watch the skins game so about 7:30 ESTD US time. I spent all Friday and Sat working on these so need a little break but its all done and I just need to do playlists but its a lot of playlists so be patient.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Links posted on page 1. Will put up more leagues in a few days along with International chants.

                                Comment

                                Latest Posts

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X