No announcement yet.

Stadiums 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we'd need the need the tools to do it ourselves...

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
      Well we'd need the need the tools to do it ourselves...
      yes exactly we need the tool and a great tutorials to do it ourselves....guys please for now stop with the stadium request,for now the important thing is the release of the tools and tutorials(and understand well these)after this
      the request......

Sido@:the stadiums are in Multi UV or not??(Blender 2.57 from sxsxsx for understand or i need to use the old Blender with single UV for lightmap)i have completed the Roof and i would like to add the Lightmap but i do not know what method i can use....

thank you

Comment

Can't wait for Hampden Park and Pittodrie.

Comment

Originally posted by virtual_razvan View Post
          If this thread evolves in a noob "Can you do 904389830290439043 stadiums for me, please?" you better lock it and finish your work quietly.
          i will lock it up.

@ all members.

no requests in this thread & dont create a thread requesting them.

when they are officially converted 100% they will be released by the converter as he converts them, if they arent what you want then you just have to wait until what you want pops up.

Comment

Originally posted by kriss View Post
            yes exactly we need the tool and a great tutorials to do it ourselves....guys please for now stop with the stadium request,for now the important thing is the release of the tools and tutorials(and understand well these)after this
            the request......

Sido@:the stadiums are in Multi UV or not??(Blender 2.57 from sxsxsx for understand or i need to use the old Blender with single UV for lightmap)i have completed the Roof and i would like to add the Lightmap but i do not know what method i can use....

thank you
            Yes, stadium are in multi UV (diffuse texture and ambient texture).
            I shall give a utility to see textures and mapping. Let I the time correct some bugs.
            If I have the data exact of transformation, Useless to transform stadiums, I shall directly take part "o" files to put them in Rxb3 files.
            sigpic

Comment

@davidmende

Do you have the Estádio do Dragăo (the one converted from PES by Soccercrazy)?

I can´t believe I lost it

FC Porto - winning since 1893

the club with more titles in portuguese football
              FCP - 70
              SLB - 68

Comment

Sorry Bruno sadly i never downloaded that one, mainly because i thought EA´s plain version was better.

here is the original thread where Soccercrazy posted:

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...&postcount=697

ps. On a late search i found the Liga Sagres and Vitalis Patch by Fifa Evolution for Fifa 09 and in the list of stadiums included is:

- Stadiums (7 New Stadiums + 4 Texture Updates = 11):

Estádio do Dragăo

Estádio da Luz

Estádio José Alvalade XXI

Estádio Bessa XXI

Estádio Municipal de Aveiro

Estádio Cidade de Coimbra

Estádio Algarve

Estádio do Restelo

Estádio D.Afonso Henriques

Estádio Alvaro Magalhaes

Estádio AXA
                Last edited by davidmende; 20-10-2011, 09:04:PM.
                A.D. UNION MAGDALENA AND CARLOS VALDERRRAMA
                SOPLA CICLON !

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                  i will lock it up.

@ all members.

no requests in this thread & dont create a thread requesting them.

when they are officially converted 100% they will be released by the converter as he converts them, if they arent what you want then you just have to wait until what you want pops up.
                  Again, what I said before. There would be no point in any requests if the tools would be released. Then numerous editors would be able to convert any stadiums.

Comment

Originally posted by ludo View Post
                    Yes, stadium are in multi UV (diffuse texture and ambient texture).
                    I shall give a utility to see textures and mapping. Let I the time correct some bugs.
                    If I have the data exact of transformation, Useless to transform stadiums, I shall directly take part "o" files to put them in Rxb3 files.
                    Ok very great news Ludo about the Multi UV and the Utility to see the textures and mapping ,i'm wait Mate.....

Thank you

Comment

Ludo or Sido i'm sorry guys,i have started to work over my first stadium in Blender 2.57,(Pride park from Pes)i have adapted to the new format(with Emirates and base template)i have baked the Roof and others parts but now i have the 3ds file with 2 textures for each part(diffuse texture and ambient texture).....

if i would like to try only the Roof in game(i can send you the file)what method i need to follow....
                      what is the next step?????i need to convert the 3ds file in wich format???

thank you in advance

Comment

pffff....
                        sigpic

Comment

Ludo or Sido i'm sorry guys,i have started to work over my first stadium in Blender 2.57,(Pride park from Pes)i have adapted to the new format(with Emirates and base template)i have baked the Roof and others parts but now i have the 3ds file with 2 textures for each part(diffuse texture and ambient texture).....

if i would like to try only the Roof in game(i can send you the file)what method i need to follow....

thank you in advance
                          wait, don't disturb. let the guys work.
                          soon they finish and everyone will know how. wait until then.

http://www.fifa-premier.com

Comment

@twich: You better wait/slow it down until the tool out, then you will know what would you do after that ...
                            Last edited by kornetbeef; 22-10-2011, 09:31:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ludo View Post
                              pffff....
                              ok i'm sorry Ludo,only too much excitement...........i'm wait the final tool and after i will restart to work!

good work

Comment

thank you in advance
                                Hey mate, I see you are italian (from desktop screen)... You should think about converting all italian stadiums when the tool is ready
                                Email Address: [email protected]
                                download Patch Holly & Benji Fifa 08

Comment

Working...
                                X