This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ - How To

as we learn the new ways of fifa 12 & how to edit the game i will be updating this thread as the information is released.

hopefully it will cut down on the amount of threads created pertaining to the information that will be available in this thread.

good Thread idea !!

Comment

Comment

where i will get my virtual pro face?
        plz ans important
        <<null>>

Comment

nevermind.
          I figured it out, its easy.
          Last edited by ManUtdFan20; 16-10-2011, 01:06:PM.

Comment

does someone have an tutorial how to import kits into the game? ty

Ow and one more thing: I want to change the numbers of Bayern Munchen, I dont like the fact they are so pressed together, they are to narrow. So I would like to change them to be like the German national team, is this possible?
            Last edited by Kezmanomania; 16-10-2011, 08:10:PM.

Comment

Anybody knows how to change the color of grass? I would like them to be greener.

Comment

Originally posted by nicholasnufc View Post
                Anybody knows how to change the color of grass? I would like them to be greener.
                i have a grass patch coming for players w/ high detail settings.

Comment

Waiting for it.....Keep it coming RC
                  sigpic

Comment

16 yo limit

Anyone knows how the remove the 16 years old limit?
                    I mean i have a great 15 yo talent, would like to make him play, but it says that he's too young to be in first team.
                    p.s.: tried modifying some parameters in ini files but no luck....
                    thanks in advance

Comment

just one question - will I still be abe to play online and UT in particular if I change some textures of kits, adboards and so on using Texture Editor?

Comment

Originally posted by V.K View Post
                        just one question - will I still be abe to play online and UT in particular if I change some textures of kits, adboards and so on using Texture Editor?
                        Changing textures will not effect the DB, so it's possible to still play online and keep all your squad and career files.
                        You even can change everything you want in the kit table of the DB (adding kits, change collar and so on)
                        and this will not affect anything.

Comment

How to use Virtual pro at other computer?

I wanted to use my Virtual pro at a friend's PC. But at the same time friend's pro stay on that pc. So how can I use my original pro when I'm at a different pc?

Comment

How i can insert minifaces?because i dont se a rx3 with minifaces

Comment

how can i use the hidden players ID (to put them in to the game, you know what db and such) and how can i add a picture to them?

Comment

Working...
                              X