X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extract GameFace

Hi all,

I'm trying to extract my GameFace so I can use/edit it in 3DS Max. I've found the head/hair/etc files in the .big files, but I have no idea which number is what.

Therefore, I was hoping someone here could just let me know where I can find the data for my GameFace?

Thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone,

i have a question about editing boots and how i can put them in an already existing career of mine . i'm using the cm 12 and i can manage to put new shoes in the game but if i open the career the player is still wearing his previous boots. i'm also always running the regenerator after i edit in cm 12.

my second question is: how can i change the name on the back of the jersey because that somehow doesn't work in cm 12.

i hope u can help me so i can get new shoes in the existing career...

thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by T-man View Post
        Hello everyone,

i have a question about editing boots and how i can put them in an already existing career of mine . i'm using the cm 12 and i can manage to put new shoes in the game but if i open the career the player is still wearing his previous boots. i'm also always running the regenerator after i edit in cm 12.

my second question is: how can i change the name on the back of the jersey because that somehow doesn't work in cm 12.

thanks a lot!
        revolution mod.

Comment

How to play 2 minutes half time matches

pls help

Comment

Originally posted by T-man View Post
            Hello everyone,

thanks a lot!
            Any help?

Comment

How to Edit FIFA 12

Hi!

I play FIFA 12, just a Crack game, I play Offline. I'm new here.

Please tell me on how I can put some new things like:
              Boots and others.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X