X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnarroway View Post
    Hi, my first post and i doubt i'll get any help but i'm desperate.. anyway

i finally managed to work CM12, changed a few stuff but when it came to importing kits, i'm gonna lose it!!

i made some beautiful kits myself for my team.. i import the PNG file and save it. close the CM12, when i run the game or re-open CM12, it's like i've done nothing at all. no change !!!

some other things work, like editing team names, editing players/rosters etc..

but I CAN'T IMPORT THE GODDAMN JERSEY !

is there anyway you guys could help me ?
    Mate.....firstly...when you import kits did you click on the save icon next the to the import icon. Second....once your done ...before closing cm...you have got to regenerate the bh files via cm....it is in the tools options "Regenerate BH " once that's done....save and exit....your kits should be there in the game

CHEERS!!!

Comment

Hello guys
      I have no time to search the answer to my question so I decided to ask it here
      How can I convert some format(for example *.obj) to *.rx3/
      Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by krisaju95 View Post
        Mate.....firstly...when you import kits did you click on the save icon next the to the import icon. Second....once your done ...before closing cm...you have got to regenerate the bh files via cm....it is in the tools options "Regenerate BH " once that's done....save and exit....your kits should be there in the game

CHEERS!!!
        wrong, cm automatically regens the bh files as you import & the little save icon is only for saving the positions of the kit #s, font names, etc if you edit them.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
          wrong, cm automatically regens the bh files as you import & the little save icon is only for saving the positions of the kit #s, font names, etc if you edit them.
          sorry mate....i never checked...but i used to have to do tat for cm11

Comment

Can you help me?
            Anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by johnarroway View Post
              Hi, my first post and i doubt i'll get any help but i'm desperate.. anyway

i finally managed to work CM12, changed a few stuff but when it came to importing kits, i'm gonna lose it!!

i made some beautiful kits myself for my team.. i import the PNG file and save it. close the CM12, when i run the game or re-open CM12, it's like i've done nothing at all. no change !!!

some other things work, like editing team names, editing players/rosters etc..

but I CAN'T IMPORT THE GODDAMN JERSEY !

is there anyway you guys could help me ?
              You have to use the regenerator!

Since you used CM 12 i have a question... Everytime i make changes in the teams and players, my squads file gets corrupted, i can't avoide that! How can i make it work?

Sorry for my bad english!

Comment

any idea if these will work in the mac version?

Comment

I have one question:
                  in Fifa 09 after season we get a lot of offers, in Fifa 12 we get only 10 offers after season (max)
                  Is any patch which fix it?

Comment

hy guys, How to create tournament with pre qualifing and. For exemple 32 teams four qualifing tour and 16 teams for final tour - LIKE CAN2012 Please? Thank you.

Comment

How I can change the cups logo like, Italian Cup, Italian Supercup, DFB Pokal, Copa do Brasil, etc?

Thanks

Comment

I've created a new team in the creation master but when I load up FIFA 12 I get the message 'squads 1 appears to be damaged and cannot be used'.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by X1234 View Post
                          I've created a new team in the creation master but when I load up FIFA 12 I get the message 'squads 1 appears to be damaged and cannot be used'.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?
                          nothing that means whatever did worked.
                          just delete the squads file.

Comment

one stupid question?
                            Patches from fifa 11 work in fifa 12?
                            Maybe when CM 12 (full version) will be released?

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                              nothing that means whatever did worked.
                              just delete the squads file.
                              Strange - answers here give a little... The Forum is considered the best but if not to give the help to beginners it it is very ugly... At me the same questions - used СМ12 beta6 - the file squads1 is damaged. What now to do? Where an error? If to remove this file - that then with the save tournaments to do?

Comment

after editing the squads with CM12.....you need to delete the squad files from "my documents" before saving in CM12....

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X