This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vagure5 View Post
    I have the same issue with Chelsea, trying to figure it out. I imagine it's a pretty complex thing to edit as Rinaldo left it out of CM12. It seems for me, the premier league teams chosen to be in the champions league are by starting league placement, alphabetically. Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn and Bolton are in champions league first season (bolton in playoffs 4th spot) and Chelsea in 5th.

-Edit: Actually its by team ID

If anyone has any ideas please assist.
    Use CM12 BETA 6 to reolve this problem. go to team section then bottom right theres an option to adjust it. the positions of previous club. adjust it as per last year. search it on internet. hey adjust the other leagues too.
    save it and start another profile and career mode.

Comment

Originally posted by davidmb1991 View Post
      Use CM12 BETA 6 to reolve this problem. go to team section then bottom right theres an option to adjust it. the positions of previous club. adjust it as per last year. search it on internet. hey adjust the other leagues too.
      Yep thanks man when B6 came out, I sorted it. Problem is I had to go through EVERY league and make sure they were all correct lol. Works perfectly.

Comment

I'd made a automatic install program for it
        http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...85#post3174185
        China Fifa Expand Patch
        FIFA 13 Stadium Converted
        CK in facebook

Comment

Thanks man! Feel free to distribute it, you don't even have to mention me.

Comment

Hello man can u plz tel me how to change the name of Champions cup and euro league to UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND EUROPA LEAGUE.

Comment

Hello man can u plz tel me how to change the name of Champions cup and euro league to UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND EUROPA LEAGUE.
              in the language db under trophyname_223 & 224.

223 is cl & 224 is el.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post

223 is cl & 224 is el.
                exactly how
                and can i continue my career if its applied

Comment

Trophy name

Originally posted by regularcat View Post

223 is cl & 224 is el.
                  plz guide me how can i change name of champions cup to uefa chamipons league
                  should i have to edit through notepad
                  wht?

Comment

i changed it through db master but it gives error when i try to save it.

Comment

wht should i change the string id or source text

Comment

Stop nagging dude.. ffs
                        1 SIG ONLY and 300x100 AT THE MAX.

Comment

Originally posted by TrebuTa View Post
                          Stop nagging dude.. ffs
                          done it finally
                          hey is there any way to play uefa matches at night only

Comment

Uhm I have a question:

In champions League in Fifa we have 22 teams for 11 matches in preliminary round, the 11 winners go to the group phase with 21 teams to have 32 teams, then we have eightfinals, quarterfinals, semifinals, and then final.

How is the structure of Europa league in fifa? I'm trying to decode without many luck
                            My SITE

Gameplayzer - Career Files - Gameplay - Super League Patch - Other projects

..::Fifamania.it staff member::..

Comment

Gonna try this soon, hope it works. Now someone just has to find a way to make the transfers less frequent.....ok doesn't work.
                              Last edited by Chunky-Walnut; 01-07-2012, 05:22:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by felipepif View Post
                                PAULÃO, pelo seu nome suponho q vc seja brasileiro. Eu tb não tinha conseguido até fazer o o seguinte.

instala o "fifa 12 texture editor", abri o programa, vai em "File", "Open .big" e abri o arquivo "data1.big" (no meu apareceu uma janela dizendo q deu problema, mas não deu problema nenhum) no menu la em cima clica em "search" e digita cmsettings, clica em "export file to game path" e depois em "active .big files into folder". ai tu entra no "career mode editor" clica em "Open CM folder" abri o arquivo "cmsettings", edita o "RUN_FIRST_SEASON_CODE = 1' no lugar de 1 coloca 0 e depois salva.

OBS: eu tive problemas pra fazer o fifa 12 texture editor rodar. tive que instalar o "net framework 4" lançado em março, o programa não abria com o mais atual lançado em setembro. puta mão de obra, levei uma manhã inteira pra descobrir como resolver isso.

eu fiz um link com o download de todos os programas q vc precisará pra editar isso. tem o fifa 12 texture editor pra win 32bits e 64bits, veja qual é a versão do seu windows. tem tb o carrer mode editor e o net framework 4. segue abaixo o link.

http://www.4shared.com/file/MZ8PaFWJ/Patchs_FIFA_12.html

TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH

PAULÃO, by your name you suppose q is Brazilian. Tb I had failed to even make the the next.

install the "texture editor fifa 12", open the program, go to "File", "Open. big" and open the file "data1.big" (appeared on my window saying q gave a problem, but gave no trouble) it on top menu click on "search" and enter cmsettings, click "export to file game path" and then "active. big files into folder". there you enter the "career mode editor" click on "Open folder CM" open file "cmsettings" editing "RUN_FIRST_SEASON_CODE = 1 'put in place a 0 and then saved.

NOTE: I had problems to make the texture editor to run fifa 12. I had to install the "net framework 4" released in March, the program opened with the most current released in September. bitch labor, took an entire morning to figure out how to solve it.

I made a link to download all the programs you need q to edit it. fifa 12 has the texture editor for win 32bit and 64bit, see which version of your windows. tb is the carrer mode editor and the net framework 4. follow the link below.

http://www.4shared.com/file/MZ8PaFWJ/Patchs_FIFA_12.html
                                Can't find the Open folder CM or cmsettings, only CM Files, NPlus, CM Backup, I don't think I've ever been so confused and frustrated while modding a game.
                                Last edited by Chunky-Walnut; 01-07-2012, 06:35:PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X