This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raindog42 View Post
    You should use only the English language on this forum. If you use your language to help out somebody of your country, at least explain what you're doing in English. Thank you.
    sorry, already translated into English!

Comment

Muito obrigado (Thank you very much) felipepif. I am trying to do this as well and also trying to learn a bit of Portuguese as well.

Comment

have any way to merge the teams to start a career mode and have Brazilian teams playing European competitions?

Comment

Maybe with cm or something, but it's not something I could do. I just found out that if you change one value, you get European in the first season. You need a real downloadmaker to get what you want.

Comment

ok Raindog42.

anyone know how to do this?

Comment

thx for share!!!

Comment

sorry....but it didn't work for me...i m playing with tottenham and i still don't have europa league....please help

Comment

Read trough this thread and try the solution that are given. If then still doesn't work, read this tekst again.

Comment

ok...thkns mate...i think i found my mistake....thnks a lot for this idea

Comment

sorry...but it still doesn't work.....i opened data1.big with testure editor.....then i searched for cmsettings....then savegametopath and saved it to FIFA 12\Game\dlc\dlc_FootballCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEn g\data\cmsettings.....and then active.big into folder....then i edited with career mode editor and saved and regenerated as well......but when i tried with tottenham it didn't work.....

Comment

Do it again, but without using the career mode editor afterwards. That just doesn't make any sence.

Comment

I haven't started a career as of yet, but I tried this as a test and it didn't work when just using Fidel's CM editor. Seems the other way is to find a program that opens the big files and to work from there. Thanks to others who have helped to explain how to do this.

My question is why can some get it to work using just the editor, and why do some need to get into the big files to make this work? Just trying to better understand how to use these tools.

Comment

I don't have a clue, I'm not that good with editing actually. I just stumbled upon this, and it's all I need for my FIFA to be perfect (asides from extra faces off course, and I also want to get rid of those over the top transfers.)

Comment

Thanks Raindog42. I can't get Texture Editor 12 to work, even after installing all of the framework programs. I tried Texture Editor 11 out and that works for me. When looking at the file in the big folder, it is indeed still listed at the value of 1.

I followed some of the steps listed for using TE 12 to change the cmsettings file, but nothing seems to be working. I guess I am not sure how to edit this file and then get it back in the database so it is correctly read. I'll keep plugging away though as I have to learn. Hopefully can read this and let me know what I am doing wrong in the meantime.

Comment

Try doing it the original way, with Fidel's tool. If that doesn't work, I don't know what the problem is.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X