No announcement yet.

Will you guys will stick with FIFA 12?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you guys will stick with FIFA 12?

Hey guys, now is the time to ask the question, FIFA 13 released, so friends are u gonna stay with FIFA 12 or will move on to 13?

I will stay with FIFA 12.IT IS THE BEST DAMN FIFA YET, AND WITH SC PATCHES ITS MORE AWESOME

Why stick with 12 when Fifa 13 is superior in every possible way?
    My Specs:
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD6850
    RAM: 4gb DDR2 Corsair
    O/S: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor76 View Post
      Why stick with 12 when Fifa 13 is superior in every possible way?
      Not in every way- The build-up speed is much faster.
      ><

Comment

FIFA 12 gameplay better, and fifa 13 have very much bugs and glitches, and the game play too fast, easy to score goals, no challenge

Comment

I find less bugs in 13 then in 12. But I agree about gameplay being too fast and unchallenging.

Comment

Oh, but amazingly , I played over 500+ matches this year in FIFA 12 but not found many bugs, just some impact engine fails. and by the way so will u stick with fifa 12? @Waldo1639

Comment

I'll be playing FIFA 12 until someone comes up with an alternative to CM 12. That tool is invaluable and IMO FIFA's gameplay is arcade nonsense without it.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
                I'll be playing FIFA 12 until someone comes up with an alternative to CM 12. That tool is invaluable and IMO FIFA's gameplay is arcade nonsense without it.
                There will be a new tool released by thebaddie that edits FIFA 13, look:
                http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=175834
                me personally I'm really satisfied by FIFA 13 and it's better than FIFA 12 in almost everything
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by veggt View Post
                  There will be a new tool released by thebaddie that edits FIFA 13, look:
                  http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=175834
                  me personally I'm really satisfied by FIFA 13 and it's better than FIFA 12 in almost everything
                  Thanks for the link, I've been following that thread.

Comment

Yea, Ill stick with FIFA 12. Guys add me on Origin if you still play FIFA 12 on PC:
                    jalkafan

Comment

i will go to fifa 13 and play it.................

Comment

am still stuck on 12..though the occasional glitch with the impact engine..and having to update new players into the database...plus well some of the new star heads from 14...got my head turned...it's an ask..but, but yeah...still 12

Comment

i am always got stuck, when the fifa get remain,and i have never forgot the amazing moment and glitch of fifa 11. I always stay with fifa.
                          Internet marketing Agra

Comment

FIFA 13 released, so friends are u gonna stay with FIFA 12 or will move on to 13?

catalogues uk
                            Last edited by jessielovelace; 05-06-2014, 01:26:PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X