Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA crowd should stop being anti-social!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA crowd should stop being anti-social!

Ok, I've decided to post something about this in the hope of stirring some of you to action. Why do so few FIFA posters post in the Lounge!?

There is always interesting topics in there (and if not, you should create them!) yet no one from here seems to post. It's frustrating, as this is or most active sub forum, and the best at attracting new members, but so few make the migration.

There is currently a bit of a divide been the Lounge regulars and the FIFA forum regulars. It's not how it should be. Most of the guys in the lounge started off here, doing what you're doing (playing and editing FIFA) and we clearly share a similar passion in football. So let's bridge the gap!

Consider this the lounge crowd extending an invite to you all! Get across to the lounge and be social! I'd like to think we're not all nerds who have nothing to speak about except editing a computer game!!

55 reads, but not much action yet! Come on guys, there must be a topic there you're interested in!

If you like cooking, ladies, masturbation, other sports, other games, TV shows, movies, etc there is something for you!!

Comment

No luck, huh Alex ? They're like scared deer.

But seriously guys, come to the lounge. We miss having new faces around.

" The angels ain't singing to your tune no more, don't move too fast, move it slow...
      Cuz one day you're here, Next thing you know, everything you used to move don't move no mo'! "
      2013 DRAFT CHAMPION

Comment

We may need to rename the Lounge - "SGBook"

Comment

Think i must be the only noob in like forever to post in the lounge haha;
          Originally posted by Arnau
          Barcelona are a poor imitation of Chelsea

Comment

Anime is big thing, why not talk about that, or talk about the 3 big movies coming out this yr (Spiderman, Avengers and the Dark Knight rises).......or talk about olympics and the new upcoming stars like yohan blake, kirani james etc
            #thankyousiralexsigpic

Comment

Fap fap fap

Comment

We're happy for you to talk about that if you want Evolution. Just get over to the lounge and do it. Talk about what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution View Post
                  Anime is big thing, why not talk about that, or talk about the 3 big movies coming out this yr (Spiderman, Avengers and the Dark Knight rises).......or talk about olympics and the new upcoming stars like yohan blake, kirani james etc
                  Well Evolution i like movies a lot, not only the commercial ones but also independent productions, but the movie that got my attention and im waiting badly is Prometheus; its the return of Ridley Scott to the sci-fi genre and also to one of the most known "franchises" in cinema history, Alien. For me that picture (Alien, 1979) made quite an impression on me back in the 70s.

p.s. Im also interested is the third film of the Nolan trilogy and hoping he can cope with the high expectations that the dark knight left in our brains.
                  A.D. UNION MAGDALENA AND CARLOS VALDERRRAMA
                  SOPLA CICLON !

Comment

Have you guys really missed the point that much? Stop talking about it here, get in the off topic forum and post about it!!

Evolution, I made your thread:
                    http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...91#post3197791

Comment

I think this thread inherits a certain comic value. I enjoy following it.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

We could always talk about the anniversary of the Argentinean aggression in the Falklands
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

No difference in intelligences,
                            People might transfer when get bored with playing fifas, but no sooner

Comment

FIFA crowd is scared of Calumn, but he is actually very cool guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X