Skip connection check

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too. I'd like to play offline!

FIFA 12 is really terrible with this problems. I hate EA!

Comment

Originally posted by Celtian View Post
      Me too. I'd like to play offline!

FIFA 12 is really terrible with this problems. I hate EA!
      Turn off your internet connection, then start the game up and away you go -- offline FIFA 12, it's that easy.
      Last edited by bangus; 24-10-2011, 06:32:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
        Turn off your internet connection, then start the game up and away you go -- offline FIFA 12, it's that easy.
        Of course that would work but its not efficient at all
        I am still waiting to see a fix or something to how do simpson`s trick posted on the first page because my CWindows\System32\drivers\etc doesn't have hosts file.

Comment

Originally posted by BeNo View Post
          I am still waiting to see a fix or something...
          So let me get this straight... doing something about it NOW, and something as simple as switching off your internet -- which takes one click of a button -- isn't efficient according to you. But waiting around for some supposed fix and having to put up with the problem in the meantime, IS efficient somehow?

You totally lost me there bro, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
            So let me get this straight... doing something about it NOW, and something as simple as switching off your internet -- which takes one click of a button -- isn't efficient according to you. But waiting around for some supposed fix and having to put up with the problem in the meantime, IS efficient somehow?

You totally lost me there bro, lol.
            No i don't think that every time i open fifa12 i will have to disable my internet then wait until i come to the menu i go alt+tab to desktop and enable it again?
            I don't want to cut all my internet works (yahoo,torrent,and other stuff ..) every time i open the game.Thats why,i would prefer waiting the 40 seconds more.

Despite this,thank you for your kind suggestion,bro.
            Last edited by BeNo; 28-10-2011, 02:03:AM. Reason: I always mistake between staff and stuff xD

Comment

Originally posted by BeNo View Post
              I am still waiting to see a fix or something to how do simpson`s trick posted on the first page because my CWindows\System32\drivers\etc doesn't have hosts file.
              Hi are you sure the u dont have the hosts file.check that u have unticked the option "Hide protected operating system files" in folder options.

To those people who are using Win7 and still cant make it work , please ensure that u only have only single space between ip address and value.
              Last edited by simpson; 27-10-2011, 02:35:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by simpson View Post
                Hi are you sure the u dont have the hosts file.check that u have unticked the option "Hide protected operating system files" in folder options.
                First of all,Thank you simpson for interesting.
                No,i can't see hosts file in the folder as shown in my previous post and Yes,"Hide protected operating system files" is unticked.

Comment

Have u tried creating a hosts file manually?its not that difficult.
                  try out these links below
                  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034
                  http://windows7themes.net/windows-7-...e-missing.html

this one is for people who are having issues saving hosts file

http://24sevenpost.com/tech-gizmo/wi...file-system32/

Comment

Problem solved.
                    Story: I went to a friend to play FIFA12 and when i was there i tried to check simpson'method on my friend's pc and it worked well just right after doing the simple steps.So,when i went home i asked him to send me the edited hosts file then i put it in the directory of my windows and it worked for me too

here is the hosts file that anyone will need
                    http://www.multiupload.com/HEHUZW9IOF

Thanks simpson.
                    My Regards.

Comment

BeNo thanks man, IT WORKED like a charm.

It took about 2 seconds

Comment

thanx man ,, that's help

Comment

sorry about this jump.
                          reg told me "you corrupted the file somehow"

any help please ???

Comment

Thanks Simpson for the wonderful tip. Could you let us in on the secret of how you reached the solution?

Anyways... Its annoying for me too. It takes longer than 5 seconds for me. Around 15-20 seconds. Normally i start the game and do everything and when the internet connection starts... just minimize it and I start doing something else, Like checking facebook status, mails or downloads. Most of the time i dont exit the game. I just keep it minimized. Connect only once a day. Only close FIFA when i am about to shut down the PC at night!
                            Last edited by hell_storm2004; 09-12-2011, 01:36:PM.

Comment

Guys, to deactivate the connection time just run the program on my website: http://taag.webnode.pt/games/fifa-12-skipper/

It skips the connection time. Press Apply Patch or, to reset settings, press BackUp.

Screenshot:

Have fun

PS: it's a new website.

Comment

OK downloading thanks
                                sigpicKALATAKAYA WARIKASAYA HURRA HURRA
                                VIVA EL STRONGEST
                                QUE VIVA
                                --------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X