Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GamePad Fix for FIFA 12 Demo Download Now!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raghav8
    Hey all.......i m new to soccer gaming....
    welcome then
    sigpic

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I downloaded the game yesterday ,removed fifa 11 , did the gamepad fix thing , and the game worked , today i when i tried to open fifa12.exe nothing happened , the game failed to start , tried to reinstall but the problem still exists , plz guys help

Comment

Please somebody help me
        I have joypad like for sony...same buttons...everything but when i try to import joypad game crash...i'll try to copy from FIFA 11 Button data setup but when i start the game 50 % from my buttons doesn't work... movement doesn't work,shot button doesn't work...please somebody help me

here is my joypad look's

PLEASE HELP
        Last edited by zicstark; 15-09-2011, 03:43:PM.

Comment

I have a problem, I can't find "System" after I open HKEY_CURRENT_USER, look. I'm using Windows XP.
          aLexBN,
          FNLR Team

Comment

Why nobody mentioned that there is no way to play 2 vs 2 offline because 4 gamepads cant be plugged in at the same time for fifa?!? I tried with supported Logitech gamepads and i always get cash upon startup of the game.Anybody has a solution?Was this also in fifa11?

Comment

Urine Drug Toxicology Test Kits

Paulteledly. valium drug While some patients will experience some or all of these symptoms, others will not experience anything but a relief of symptoms. http://www.photoshopexpresstechniques.com/ - valium cost

Comment

Will MotioninJoy GamePad work????

Comment

Will a rumblePad work??? and if I use a PS3 usb controller... can i use 2 of them????

Comment

Right stick isn't working for me.. Please help.

Comment

just signed into my ea with this web eafifa12.site90.com and i had 100k money wow i love the person who made this web!!!!

Comment

heyy, awesome demo, watch this and inbox me feedback please
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9xX_UpXJnI

Comment

I hope no problem with this fix

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X