2016-17 patch for FIFA 11 [tokke001]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by manu74 View Post
    selected play in Japan (friendly...tokyo-kashima...match crash (in CM 11 not appear country Japan...for all team J1 League
    ....in rest SUPER PATCH!
    Yes seems to crash indeed
    I ll look for the cause

Comment

• resolving !!...in CM 11 add names stadium ...and change country Albany (whith Japan
      OK-new experiences...play in manager mode...whith japanese comentary and scoreboard eurosport blue...(selected polish comm
      Last edited by manu74; 02-01-2017, 10:38:PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by manu74 View Post
        resolving !!...in CM 11 add names stadium ...and change country Albany (whith Japan
        OK-new experiences...play in manager mode...whith japanese comentary and scoreboard eurosport blue...(selected polish comm

Stadium names or team-countries normally dont make the game crash :

the cause of the crash is somewhere else,
        wich automaticly gets fixed when you press "save" at CM11 (i never use CM11 for my patches)

the problem is an audio setting of the country Japan:
        "Audio Language" should be "None" (instead of "Japan")
        --> "Japan" is not unsupported by the game (and make the game crash)

at CM11 : Countries 'Japan' > Audio > Language = "None"
        at DBmaster11 : table 'audionation' > at nationid '163' > PALanguageIndex = -1

i ll try bring a fix coming weekend,
        together with an update of latest player stats & other things!
        Let me know if you find further errors...

in meantime, u can play Japanese teams if they are not the home team (away team only...)

Last edited by tokke001; 03-01-2017, 12:42:AM.

Comment

• to add in new fix (9.1.2 modingway patch ...serie b Italy graphic's ?

Comment

• Crash

It works fine for exhibition game but when i choose new manager mode, it crashes. i did a clean install on fifa reloaded and ran the regen

Comment

• Originally posted by Der Kaiser1 View Post
              It works fine for exhibition game but when i choose new manager mode, it crashes. i did a clean install on fifa reloaded and ran the regen
              And when it crash exactly, before you chose a team, or wich team u take ?

And at the Selector, did you :
              - Select "Offline version" of the database
              - disable "skip intro"

Also delete old savegames (from 2015-16 patch)

Comment

• I find an error, in Manager Mode in a continental cup when i try to see the groups, all are same that group 1, when i play the next phase i dont play with the cloned teams. If i try to select a team in for ex: group 2 in table shows the same at group 1, but at the top says the real team, the matches and points.
                And some times, very randomly after a match of manager mode the game crashs (almost never, like a 3% of the games)

Comment

• fixed

Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
                  And when it crash exactly, before you chose a team, or wich team u take ?

And at the Selector, did you :
                  - Select "Offline version" of the database
                  - disable "skip intro"

Also delete old savegames (from 2015-16 patch)
                  I applied the offline database again and it worked, Sorry for the trouble. Nice patch

Comment

• Originally posted by lypzeg View Post
                    I find an error, in Manager Mode in a continental cup when i try to see the groups, all are same that group 1, when i play the next phase i dont play with the cloned teams. If i try to select a team in for ex: group 2 in table shows the same at group 1, but at the top says the real team, the matches and points.
                    And some times, very randomly after a match of manager mode the game crashs (almost never, like a 3% of the games)
                    Is this only a visual error ? :
                    this error only appears at the menus (when viewing the group tables)
                    Or are there also errors with the match fixtures when playing them?

Comment

• Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
                      Is this only a visual error ? :
                      this error only appears at the menus (when viewing the group tables)
                      Or are there also errors with the match fixtures when playing them?
                      Is only visual

Comment

• Originally posted by lypzeg View Post
                        Is only visual
                        I don't think it can be fixed
                        Could be this error also exists at the original game (without patch)

Comment

• Bug selector

Hi, I would like to know if someone knows why when I apply the online cast of the net framework error being that I have it version 4.0 and 4.5, I even tried to install again but it says that I already have it, if anyone knows I am grateful, Patch is top only missing the selection of Korea and Japan.

Comment

• Is normal if i check 'Skip Intro' i can't save any tournamet, career, etc? In the slots of the savegame appears codes like 0/0/0/0 1/1/1/1 2/2/2/2 and if I try save something it didn't work. Only if i check in selector 'Skip Intro'

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexKorean View Post
                              Hi, I would like to know if someone knows why when I apply the online cast of the net framework error being that I have it version 4.0 and 4.5, I even tried to install again but it says that I already have it, if anyone knows I am grateful, Patch is top only missing the selection of Korea and Japan.
                              If there s a problem with your framework , you can not open the Selector program

Probably there is a problem with the patch, like missing files
                              Make sure you :
                              - run Selector as administrator
                              - did you run the 2 installers (part 1 and part 2)

Try reinstall the patch
                              Originally posted by lypzeg View Post
                              Is normal if i check 'Skip Intro' i can't save any tournamet, career, etc? In the slots of the savegame appears codes like 0/0/0/0 1/1/1/1 2/2/2/2 and if I try save something it didn't work. Only if i check in selector 'Skip Intro'
                              Yes Is normal,
                              Skip intro gives some problems like savegame errors

Comment

• 2016-17 patch (v0.8)

New 2016-17 patch (v0.8) coming this sunday (or some days after)
                                ~ 8.01.2017

To be included:

- Squads
                                Update player stats: date 5.01.2017
                                * Fix: Crash Japanese teams

- Balls (made by Mehmet Nazirov)
                                (see preview)

- Kits
                                * Real Madrid : 'FIFA Clubs World Cup Champions" Logo added

- Adboards
                                * Spain - la liga (update team-adboards)

- Shoes
                                * updated assignments
                                * 6 New Shoes
                                adidas Ace 17.1 Primeknit - Blue/White/Pink
                                adidas Ace 17.1 Primeknit - Red/CoreBlack/White "Red Limit Pack"
                                adidas Messi 16 PureAgility - DarkGray/SilverMetallic/SolarGreen
                                adidas X 16+ PureChaos - Red/CoreBlack/White "Red Limit Pack"
                                Nike Tiempo Legend VI - Merlot/Sail/MetallicVivid/Gold SE Pirlo Edition
                                Puma evoPOWER Vigor - GreenGecko/Black/SafetyYellow

+ some more things may be added
                                (not final list yet...)

Last edited by tokke001; 08-01-2017, 02:32:AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X