No announcement yet.

2016-17 patch for FIFA 11 [tokke001]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Tokke, by the program you use to update the game is there any way other users can use to make players full strong to be playable online?

It's just a doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marechal View Post
      Question for Tokke, by the program you use to update the game is there any way other users can use to make players full strong to be playable online?

It's just a doubt.
      Creation master 11 is the program used by most modders
      Or I use db master 11 for editing my squads

Think the original site of it is offline but you can find the programs on moddingway.com

Comment

• Do not see t-shirt number on some equipment

Thank you and your colleagues for sharing your work with everyone.

DO NOT SEE T-SHIRT NUMBER ON SOME EQUIPMENT:
        When I play online my friend tells me that the team of manunited, man city, chelse, arsenal, atletic madrid, borusia dormut etc, do not show the player's shirt number.

This happens when I play with the fifa11 version pacht 2017 (token001) and my partner game with the default version fifa 11 (original).

You could fix it thanks,

Comment

• Hi Tokke! Is it possible to create a patch, which would contain a number of databases (for example, since 2005) selectable with some kind of selector? Have you ever thought about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
            The squads (tactics & player selections) are the same as v0.5 (except jesus added)
            But playerstats updated to latest
            Ah ok that makes sense, thanks! Any idea of when you will update the squads? I've seen fifa 17 just released the squads with the updated transfers 2 days ago, no idea how long it takes you to convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by roger View Post
              Thank you and your colleagues for sharing your work with everyone.

DO NOT SEE T-SHIRT NUMBER ON SOME EQUIPMENT:
              When I play online my friend tells me that the team of manunited, man city, chelse, arsenal, atletic madrid, borusia dormut etc, do not show the player's shirt number.

This happens when I play with the fifa11 version pacht 2017 (token001) and my partner game with the default version fifa 11 (original).

You could fix it thanks,
              With the Selector u need to apply the "Online version" of the database,
              also u may need to create a new profile (savegame) ingame

Of the Default Database there is an online and an offline version:
              you can use both versions when playing online,
              but "online version" is compatible with others who dont have the patch (offline version not)

Changes at online version :
              - Kit numbers made online compatible (for who dont have the patch)
              - No new stadiums
              - Less teams (for better performances) : No Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Japan, Saudi-arabia leagues

Originally posted by FrenchFreak View Post
              Ah ok that makes sense, thanks! Any idea of when you will update the squads? I've seen fifa 17 just released the squads with the updated transfers 2 days ago, no idea how long it takes you to convert.
              i will bring a new patch when i got some more files to add,
              also could be not all transfers are added 2 days after transfer-deadline
              Last edited by tokke001; 05-02-2017, 02:42:AM.

Comment

• Thank you tokke001 for replying:

Thank you tokke001 for replying:

Thank you very much for your help ; A greeting to your team, colleagues and the community.
                Thanks for the updates of FIFA 11.

God bless your work and family;

Comment

• Hi tokee01.

When I click manager mode or be pro mode; I see "FIFA11 has stopped working"
                  How I fix the issue?
                  Note: I already installed clean installation.

Comment

• There are some news about updating of transfers?

Comment

• the FIWC stadium appear black screen....

Comment

• Originally posted by semih01sem View Post
                        Hi tokee01.

When I click manager mode or be pro mode; I see "FIFA11 has stopped working"
                        How I fix the issue?
                        Note: I already installed clean installation.
                        did u select the "OFFLINE version" of the database ?

- Open Selector
                        - Select database : "1. Default squads (Updated)" > OFFLINE version (career) > Apply Database

if it still dont work:
                        - disable skip intro !
                        - create new profile/savegame (ingame)

Originally posted by mat pan View Post
                        the FIWC stadium appear black screen....
                        you mean the stadium is missing, or you have a crash?

it should work,
                        make sure u installed everything:

- 2016-17 Patch (v0.5)
                        : 2 installers !

- 2016-17 Patch (v0.8)
                        Last edited by tokke001; 12-02-2017, 02:38:PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by box-to-box View Post
                          There are some news about updating of transfers?
                          working on it,
                          could be i (re)upload some small things first:
                          - ADD-ON: New music (reupload)
                          - ADD-ON: 2014-15 Squads - patch
                          - ADD-ON: 2015-16 Squads - patch

--> http://www.soccergaming.com/showthread.php?t=194168
                          Last edited by tokke001; 12-02-2017, 02:34:PM.

Comment

• When i simulate a match, some player gets red card and this card needs varius weeks (in game) for dissapear. This error can be from original game?

Comment

• Originally posted by lypzeg View Post
                              When i simulate a match, some player gets red card and this card needs varius weeks (in game) for dissapear. This error can be from original game?
                              could be it s an error from the original game,
                              at wich league/cup you have this?

here s a forum with known fifa 11 errors:
                              https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/9889...er-11/55743049

Comment

• The new 2016-17 patch (with winter transfers) will not come this weekend yet,
                                release date coming later

But I ll upload some files I have in the coming days,
                                - (Selfmade) programs and files I use for making my patches
                                - other files I have

Added:
                                * tool: FIFA Converter (+ source code): http://www.soccergaming.com/showthre...67#post3978067 New version
                                * ImageConverter Plus - Templates: http://www.soccergaming.com/showthre...82#post3978082 New
                                * ADD-ON: New music: http://www.soccergaming.com/showthre...07#post3978207 (reupload)
                                * ADD-ON: 2014-15 Squads - patch: http://www.soccergaming.com/showthre...01#post3978201 New
                                * ADD-ON: 2015-16 Squads - patch: http://www.soccergaming.com/showthre...02#post3978202 New

-------------------------------------------------------------
                                Programs & tools [tokke001] : http://www.soccergaming.com/showthread.php?t=190952
                                Extra patches & files (Add-ons) [tokke001] : http://www.soccergaming.com/showthread.php?t=194168
                                Last edited by tokke001; 19-02-2017, 06:00:PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X