Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New stadiums for FIFA 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New stadiums for FIFA 11

    Hello Friends,
    I have a question.
    Could stadiums from FIFA 12, FIFA 13, FIFA 14 or FIFA 15 that are not in FIFA 11 to be integrated into FIFA 11 and How?

    For example:

    Juventus Stadium (from FIFA 12, FIFA 13, FIFA 14 or FIFA 15)
    White Hart Lane (from FIFA 13 or FIFA 14)
    King Fahd International Stadium (from FIFA 13, FIFA 14 or FIFA 15)
    Goodison Park (from FIFA 14)
    Donbass Arena (from FIFA 14 or FIFA 15)
    La Bombonera (from FIFA 14 or FIFA 15)
    and all 20 English Premier League stadiums (from FIFA 15)
    Last edited by jonyem; 23-01-2015, 12:47:PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by jonyem View Post
    Hello Friends,
    I have a question.
    Could stadiums from FIFA 12, FIFA 13, FIFA 14 or FIFA 15 that are not in FIFA 11 to be integrated into FIFA 11 and How?

    For example:

    Juventus Stadium (from FIFA 12, FIFA 13, FIFA 14 or FIFA 15)
    White Hart Lane (from FIFA 13 or FIFA 14)
    King Fahd International Stadium (from FIFA 13, FIFA 14 or FIFA 15)
    Goodison Park (from FIFA 14)
    Donbass Arena (from FIFA 14 or FIFA 15)
    La Bombonera (from FIFA 14 or FIFA 15)
    and all 20 English Premier League stadiums (from FIFA 15)
    no it cant
    fifa 11 use a different file format (.rx3 files) etc

    only other game where u can get stadiums from is fifa online 3,
    because this game use the same fifa 11 engine

    the xtra stadiums FO3 has are:
    - Etihad stadium
    - BC Place Stadium
    - Molton Road
    - 12 worldcup stadiums

    these are only avaible at FO3 (for now),
    could be they add new later because the game gets updated a lot...


    also,
    there s a limit at fifa 11:
    if u add more then 5 stadiums (without removing current),
    the game will crash when u enter settings (stadium select) ingame

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
      no it cant
      fifa 11 use a different file format (.rx3 files) etc

      only other game where u can get stadiums from is fifa online 3,
      because this game use the same fifa 11 engine

      the xtra stadiums FO3 has are:
      - Etihad stadium
      - BC Place Stadium
      - Molton Road
      - 12 worldcup stadiums

      these are only avaible at FO3 (for now),
      could be they add new later because the game gets updated a lot...


      also,
      there s a limit at fifa 11:
      if u add more then 5 stadiums (without removing current),
      the game will crash when u enter settings (stadium select) ingame

      OK. Thanks for the reply!

      tokke001, use your patch: 2014-15 patch for FIFA 11 [tokke001] and it really is great.

      I have another question: some stadiums (as Old Traford, Emirates Stadium, Etihad Stadium) ads (adboard) move and rotate advertisements one after another, while others stadiums (as Stamford Bridge, Anfield, Wembley) ads (adboard) is not changed while the advertisements are arranged side by side. My question is can all stadiums (or at least some) ads (adboard) to make the move and advertisements to rotate one after another as Old Traford, Emirates Stadium, Etihad Stadium?
      Last edited by jonyem; 25-01-2015, 04:11:PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jonyem View Post
        OK. Thanks for the reply!

        tokke001, use your patch: 2014-15 patch for FIFA 11 [tokke001] and it really is great.

        I have another question: some stadiums (as Old Traford, Emirates Stadium, Etihad Stadium) ads (adboard) move and rotate advertisements one after another, while others stadiums (as Stamford Bridge, Anfield, Wembley) ads (adboard) is not changed while the advertisements are arranged side by side. My question is can all stadiums (or at least some) ads (adboard) to make the move and advertisements to rotate one after another as Old Traford, Emirates Stadium, Etihad Stadium?
        hmm,
        the adboard settings are saved in the stadium model file (& cant be changed)

        however,
        there s some scripting file \data\fifarna\lua\assets\stadium.lua
        where u can force the adboard settings (maybe)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
          hmm,
          the adboard settings are saved in the stadium model file (& cant be changed)

          however,
          there s some scripting file \data\fifarna\lua\assets\stadium.lua
          where u can force the adboard settings (maybe)
          I have 3 more stadiums for fifa 11 - FIWC stadium, Bayarena, Stade de Suisse
          Last edited by shR; 28-01-2015, 11:15:AM. Reason: Stadium

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by shR View Post
            I have 3 more stadiums for fifa 11 - FIWC stadium, Bayarena, St. Jacob stadium
            do they work?
            can u send me the files?

            Comment


            • #7
              Where did you come across these stadiums mate?

              Comment


              • #8
                bayarena present's in fifamania superpatch 11

                Comment


                • #9
                  i have those stadiums from UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying patch that made robbied_pl

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by shR View Post
                    i have those stadiums from UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying patch that made robbied_pl

                    like u said:
                    http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...30#post3048730

                    New Stadiums:
                    BayArena - Perfectly Complete Stadium
                    FIWC Stadium - Perfectly Complete Stadium, but only selectable as the home stadium for adidas Ultimate 11
                    Millennium Stadium - Only shadows, crowds and lights; no stadium model!
                    Stade de Suisse - Stadium works without crashes, has a Perfectly Complete Stadium with shadows, crowds and lights;
                    but has a "contrast bug", "invisible touchline ball bug" and lastly a "black flags bug" which may appear in cutscenes, pre-match training, replays and BeaPro Mode

                    Credits:
                    - Stadiums from:
                    BayArena - FIFA 10 PS3 Version
                    FIWC Stadium - FIFA 11 PS3 Version
                    Millennium Stadium Files - 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa PS3 Version
                    Stade de Suisse - 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa PS3 Version

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by shR View Post
                      i have those stadiums from UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying patch that made robbied_pl
                      can u upload the UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying patch by robbied_pl
                      because original links are down...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
                        can u upload the UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying patch by robbied_pl
                        because original links are down...
                        I don't have that patch, but i have the stadium files in my old notebook, i can upload it when i arrive home

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by shR View Post
                          I don't have that patch, but i have the stadium files in my old notebook, i can upload it when i arrive home
                          ok would be nice

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
                            ok would be nice
                            ok, here is the link http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/FCzXzKjB/file.html

                            3 stadiums, FIWC works only if u assign to team via CM and only weather condition for this stadium is sunset

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by shR View Post
                              ok, here is the link http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/FCzXzKjB/file.html

                              3 stadiums, FIWC works only if u assign to team via CM and only weather condition for this stadium is sunset
                              thanks mate

                              u also have the database stadium settings maybe?
                              stadiums.txt

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X