Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Programs & tools [tokke001]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Erevos View Post
    @tokke01 CM 11.2 was a bit buggy and messy, did you correct those issues in your version? can you di the modifications for CM 11.0) (the most stable version)
    It isn't easy to change cm11 if I don't have the original source code
    I can change some simple things like file locations or picture sizes
    But not complicated things like errors at database/squads

    Or what errors u are talking about?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
      It isn't easy to change cm11 if I don't have the original source code
      I can change some simple things like file locations or picture sizes
      But not complicated things like errors at database/squads

      Or what errors u are talking about?
      as i remember it has ruined some databases the latest version of CM, is it possible the fixes you made to add them to the stable CM 11 (11.0v)? especialy the faces fix.
      "Erevos Transformed Gameplay Database - Revolution 11"
      the way FIFA should be played... in Legendary


      sigpic
      GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Erevos View Post
        as i remember it has ruined some databases the latest version of CM, is it possible the fixes you made to add them to the stable CM 11 (11.0v)? especialy the faces fix.
        I ll see if I have time

        But I don't use cm11 myself to edit the squads
        Because of errors etc

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
          I ll see if I have time

          But I don't use cm11 myself to edit the squads
          Because of errors etc
          no problem dont waste your time on this then, put your efforts to your great patches.
          "Erevos Transformed Gameplay Database - Revolution 11"
          the way FIFA should be played... in Legendary


          sigpic
          GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

          Comment


          • #35
            How to open file .data.big from FO3 ??
            I open with FIFA Online 3 - File Export error not opened

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by kuchjc View Post
              How to open file .data.big from FO3 ??
              I open with FIFA Online 3 - File Export error not opened
              What error u get?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
                What error u get?
                Hello! Tooke, thanks for give us the file parser for ol3, but it couldn’t name the 3rd step which is after the update engine file.Could you solve this big problem?Or update your new tools?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Code:
                  How to open file .data.big from FO3 ??
                  I open with FIFA Online 3 - File Export error not opened
                  Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
                  What error u get?
                  Originally posted by lionel medon View Post
                  Hello! Tooke, thanks for give us the file parser for ol3, but it couldn’t name the 3rd step which is after the update engine file.Could you solve this big problem?Or update your new tools?
                  +1

                  I get an error as he said on
                  F03 update engine file , not open but i need file for modify game

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    FIFA online 3 - Files (korea version)

                    the "FIFA Online 3 - file export" program is bit outdated / buggy
                    i dont use it much anymore,
                    since there is a site where u can get all files extracted:

                    details:
                    - from Korea version of the game
                    there are different versions of the game (released in different countries):
                    mostly the only difference is the commentary
                    think this 'korea' version of the game is the best: new patches of FIFA online 3 are always released first in Korea...

                    - most files are compressed:
                    ! compressed files wich are not .rx3 (like gameplay, ...) can not be used without being decompressed: u will get crashes

                    --> how to decompress files:
                    * open filemaster 11
                    * at menubar: Physical File > New Archive (--> new .big file is created now)
                    open that archive (created .big file) with filemaster 11
                    * at menubar: Archived file > Import
                    Select the Exported files (from step 1. ) > ok
                    * Select all files of right window (file_1, File_2 ...)
                    * at menubar: Archived file > Export
                    Now all files are exported again (but decompressed)


                    get files here (requires free account) :
                    http://cafe.naver.com/fo2b/455006

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
                      the "FIFA Online 3 - file export" program is bit outdated / buggy
                      i dont use it much anymore,
                      since there is a site where u can get all files extracted:

                      details:
                      - from Korea version of the game
                      there are different versions of the game (released in different countries):
                      mostly the only difference is the commentary
                      think this 'korea' version of the game is the best: new patches of FIFA online 3 are always released first in Korea...

                      - most files are compressed:
                      ! compressed files wich are not .rx3 (like gameplay, ...) can not be used without being decompressed: u will get crashes

                      --> how to decompress files:
                      * open filemaster 11
                      * at menubar: Physical File > New Archive (--> new .big file is created now)
                      open that archive (created .big file) with filemaster 11
                      * at menubar: Archived file > Import
                      Select the Exported files (from step 1. ) > ok
                      * Select all files of right window (file_1, File_2 ...)
                      * at menubar: Archived file > Export
                      Now all files are exported again (but decompressed)


                      get files here (requires free account) :
                      http://cafe.naver.com/fo2b/455006
                      Thanks for your answer!
                      At this moment, I have done what you have told me to do and have already extracted all the files. However, as far as I am concerned, I don't know how to rename those files.
                      It doesn't work when I renamed those files in the third step by your tool.
                      Thus, I would like to inquire how I can find those names of specific files . If those names of files are unknown to me, it will be quite difficult for me to do editing.
                      By the way, those files are often ended with formats like file1 or file2 or filex...
                      I am a fifa mod editor from China and am eager to get access to the faces models and files from the new engine of online 3.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by lionel medon View Post
                        Thanks for your answer!
                        At this moment, I have done what you have told me to do and have already extracted all the files. However, as far as I am concerned, I don't know how to rename those files.
                        It doesn't work when I renamed those files in the third step by your tool.
                        Thus, I would like to inquire how I can find those names of specific files . If those names of files are unknown to me, it will be quite difficult for me to do editing.
                        By the way, those files are often ended with formats like file1 or file2 or filex...
                        I am a fifa mod editor from China and am eager to get access to the faces models and files from the new engine of online 3.
                        And u did step 2 (decompress files) correctly?


                        Step 3 names the files based on the filename wich is stored internal at each file:
                        If u open a file with a hex-editor u can see the filename

                        However this don't work for all files:
                        Some files have no filename stored internally
                        Also with the new FO3 engine this could be changed

                        I would recommend using the files from above link
                        They did extract/name their files on a different (better) way,
                        As they managed to name all files correctly


                        Here are files from date 16.02.2016:
                        https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B3bBi...xport=download
                        Last edited by tokke001; 13-03-2016, 12:22:PM.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          @tokke001: Can you upload folder "heads" & "body" from FO3 new Engine version please!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
                            And u did step 2 (decompress files) correctly?


                            Step 3 names the files based on the filename wich is stored internal at each file:
                            If u open a file with a hex-editor u can see the filename

                            However this don't work for all files:
                            Some files have no filename stored internally
                            Also with the new FO3 engine this could be changed

                            I would recommend using the files from above link
                            They did extract/name their files on a different (better) way,
                            As they managed to name all files correctly


                            Here are files from date 16.02.2016:
                            https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B3bBi...xport=download
                            Hi,tokke,it is always appreciated that you helped me and answered my questions. Is is possible that the wipe3d files of online3 could be transferred to fifa16?
                            If my memory does not fail me, I remember that you made a tool which converted .rx3 file of fifa15 to that of fifa11. So how is that possibility?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by lionel medon View Post
                              Hi,tokke,it is always appreciated that you helped me and answered my questions. Is is possible that the wipe3d files of online3 could be transferred to fifa16?
                              If my memory does not fail me, I remember that you made a tool which converted .rx3 file of fifa15 to that of fifa11. So how is that possibility?
                              Hey

                              Not sure,
                              Haven't checked that


                              For my rx3 convert tool:
                              It s only for rx3 texture files (not rx3 models)
                              For example kits,
                              The program:
                              1. export pngs (out of fifa 16 rx3 kit)
                              2. Import pngs (into new fifa 11 rx3 kit)

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I've realized the models from the previous FO3 update have the same amount of vertices as the 14,15 and 16 ones. Would be nice being able to convert between those

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X