Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Programs & tools [tokke001]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
    I ll post here some programs I made,
    feel free to use


    List:

    tools:
    - Rx3 Texture Converter: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...95&postcount=2
    - FIFA Online 3 - File Export: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...93#post3775793
    - Creation Master 11 (Modified - Compatible to my patches): http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...43#post3783343 New

    Files:
    - FIFA Online 3 - faces (FIFA 14): http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...85&postcount=4
    - FIFA Online 3 - faces (FIFA 15): http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...93&postcount=6
    Thanks very much! i have exported the db from data0.big,and dbmaster can edit it! but i want to export the commentary speech from data6.big of new version fifa online3,the commentator has been changed! they are "Wang Tao" and "Zhan Jun",the commentary.xmls and *.sbr is in data6.big,i have exported them!(commentary_graffitiruntime.xml size 3886kb;commentary_repetitionpools.xml size 1kb;
    commentary_sentences.xml 460kb;rus_ru.sbr 712kb;rus_ru.sbs 29847kb
    ),I'm sorry! i can't upload them now!Because the mega aync can't work!those files are not work fine on fifa 11!can you help me?thanks!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
      I ll post here some programs I made,
      feel free to use


      List:

      tools:
      - Rx3 Texture Converter: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...95&postcount=2
      - FIFA Online 3 - File Export: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...93#post3775793
      - Creation Master 11 (Modified - Compatible to my patches): http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...43#post3783343 New

      Files:
      - FIFA Online 3 - faces (FIFA 14): http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...85&postcount=4
      - FIFA Online 3 - faces (FIFA 15): http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...93&postcount=6
      I have uploaded these commentary files.they are exported from data6.big.
      LINK:
      chi_cn.part1.rar
      http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/T44khwTF/file.html 1

      chi_cn.part2.rar
      http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/fXI7sQNP/file.html

      chi_cn.part3.rar
      http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/BtAZKxdq/file.html

      chi_cn.part4.rar
      http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/F1MNoql5/file.html

      chi_cn.part5.rar
      http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/QGI8wB4L/file.html

      chi_cn.part6.rar
      http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/F96ElcZC/file.htmL
      Last edited by lionel medon; 22-04-2015, 04:51:PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        lionel medon...new commentary italian fifa online 3 ...it's posibility ?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by manu74 View Post
          lionel medon...new commentary italian fifa online 3 ...it's posibility ?
          there is only 1 comantary/game I think

          Korean version - Korean
          Chinese version - Chinese
          English/malasia version - English
          thaiwanese version - thaiwanese

          Comment


          • #20
            I have a problem with creation master when opening it it says creation master 11 stopped working, i'm using windows 8.1 64bit, I've tried to run as an administrator but it doesn't work, I also tried to run in compatibility mode for windows vista and windows xp but no working can someone help me please ??

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by HbMarcelo12_6 View Post
              I have a problem with creation master when opening it it says creation master 11 stopped working, i'm using windows 8.1 64bit, I've tried to run as an administrator but it doesn't work, I also tried to run in compatibility mode for windows vista and windows xp but no working can someone help me please ??
              u installed correctly:

              u tried the version I uploaded I guess?
              http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...43&postcount=9


              - you first need to install the original CM11 version --> http://fifa-master.com/downloads/cat...ls-for-fifa-11
              - then my version (copy files to CM11 install folder)

              (both install at same location)


              also "Microsoft .net framework 4.0" is needed

              Comment


              • #22
                Okay thanks mate it worked I've just forgotten to put your files into cm11 installation folder thanks a lot

                Comment


                • #23
                  Help Me!

                  FO3 - File Export
                  I can't export .big file from "data/ui". I need help. Plssssssssss

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    How can I convert hair and head models of fifa 14 to fifa 11? fifa crashes when i put head and hair files from 14 to 11.thanks

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Nicoarg93 View Post
                      How can I convert hair and head models of fifa 14 to fifa 11? fifa crashes when i put head and hair files from 14 to 11.thanks
                      Models (hair, heads, balls, shoes, stadiums, ...) can't be converted from fifa 12-15 to fifa 11
                      Because of different rx3 formats

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        tokke how to convert squads from newer Fifa's to Fifa 11?
                        Thx

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by karussell View Post
                          tokke how to convert squads from newer Fifa's to Fifa 11?
                          Thx
                          With dbmaster & excel

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by tokke001 View Post
                            Models (hair, heads, balls, shoes, stadiums, ...) can't be converted from fifa 12-15 to fifa 11
                            Because of different rx3 formats
                            Thanks for the info.So ,you create fifa 15 faces one by one ? Wich method do you utilize?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Nicoarg93 View Post
                              Thanks for the info.So ,you create fifa 15 faces one by one ? Wich method do you utilize?
                              The 'fifa 15' faces from my patches are actually faces from the game fifa online 3
                              I uploaded them here

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                @tokke01 CM 11.2 was a bit buggy and messy, did you correct those issues in your version? can you di the modifications for CM 11.0) (the most stable version)
                                "Erevos Transformed Gameplay Database - Revolution 11"
                                the way FIFA should be played... in Legendary


                                sigpic
                                GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

                                Comment

                                Latest Posts

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X