Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese comentaries on FIFA11 european version??? See here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese commentary

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MTY0FTBO

you need rename to por,br
    not working only editing rna.ini for me
    only locale.ini
    "
    AVAILABLE_COMMENTARY_LANG_7 = por,br
    "

Comment

i not have polish comentary,it exists ? i have dutch and swe,,, too.
      ask me, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pauloco View Post
        i not have polish comentary,it exists ? i have dutch and swe,,, too.
        ask me, thanks
        Yes it exists!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ak2Q_lJOrY

Comment

@pauloco can you do upload Dutch comentary?

Comment

I need a Bulgarian Commentary

Comment

dutch commentary
              http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WLTBLKJ2

Comment

can someone give tutorial step by step, coz i have already follow toturial at previous page how add japanese commentary but my Game FIFA now crash at begining.

Comment

Originally posted by obos View Post
                  can someone give tutorial step by step, coz i have already follow toturial at previous page how add japanese commentary but my Game FIFA now crash at begining.
                  +1

And upload polish commentarie please!

Comment

Originally posted by Relo4ded11 View Post
                    I have it but for me, I think it's impossible to convert the audio commentaries do FIFA11 PC.
                    @Relo4ded: I sent you a PM asking about Brazilian commentary from FIFA10 PS3 version. Can you upload the files for me?

Comment

Guys, I think i've found something that might be the reason to blocking Japanese commentary option in the menus, It's in the fifa.exe, but every time i try to delete this small part of code from the .exe it rendered the file unusable to run the fifa game.

Any help for this?

Comment

Could someone upload spanish commentaries? Not mexican!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
                          Guys, I think i've found something that might be the reason to blocking Japanese commentary option in the menus, It's in the fifa.exe, but every time i try to delete this small part of code from the .exe it rendered the file unusable to run the fifa game.

Any help for this?
                          copy what you try to edit in the exe here & let me look at it.

Comment

there's a code called Speech_NOT_PLAYING and just before it there are two values: eng_us_2 and jpn_jp. Physically deleting the code ruins the fifa.exe, so I've tried replacing the characters of "jpn_jp" with blank ones as well as a different code, say kor_kr, but nothing happens in the menus. The only thing i get is that the referees don't show the coloured cards ingame. (btw i'm using a no-cd crack for FIFA11 version 1.1, the winter transfer update)
                            Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 30-04-2011, 11:07:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
                              there's a code called Speech_NOT_PLAYING and just before it there are two values: eng_us_2 and jpn_jp. Physically deleting the code ruins the fifa.exe, so I've tried replacing the characters of "jpn_jp" with blank ones as well as a different code, say kor_kr, but nothing happens in the menus. The only thing i get is that the referees don't show the coloured cards ingame. (btw i'm using a no-cd crack for FIFA11 version 1.1, the winter transfer update)
                              try adding that code to rna.ini & then set a value of 0 or 1 & test.
                              if that "Speech_NOT_PLAYING" is an editable parameter then 0 or 1 will
                              enable or disable it.

Comment

I've just done that, both in lower and upper case, and still nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X