Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 11 Winter Updated Rosters (Official EA Sports)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job mate, but would u be so kind and try to update chants? Because I feel a bit confused when I'm playing AC Milan and supporters are screaming "Ronaldinho!" :P

Comment

million thnkx...

Comment

Man
        I do everything as you say
        but
        my fifa 11 crashes now, after kaka scene

Comment

Thanks for every thing
          sigpic

Comment

i trying to make this butt all "winter" players are free. i cant make a correct import of teamplayerlinks . Please help me to export only the "winter new players" from teamplayerlinks

Comment

Originally posted by Tchubi View Post
              Man
              I do everything as you say
              but
              my fifa 11 crashes now, after kaka scene
              Step1-uninstall fifa 11 and install a fresh one.
              Step2-copy the db file to CProgram Files (x86)\EA Sports\FIFA 11\Game\data\db(if u don't hav the db folder then create it 'db').
              Step3-If you are using windows 7 then run the FIFA 11 i68 Regenerator 1.5 as administrator.
              Step4-With The Option "Take Care Of Edited Files Stored Directly In Folders" Click On "GO" Button And Wait The Process Finishing.
              Step5-Go to My documents/fifa 11/ and delete the squads file.
              Step6-Done!You will have the updated roster if you follow these steps.Enjoy!

Comment

Thank you for being ruined my game. :/

Comment

Originally posted by kemeriitoo View Post
                  Thank you for being ruined my game. :/
                  hey newbie, its your fault.

it works for everyone else, learn to comprehend what you are reading.

you cant just copy a read me into google translator & think it will translate word for word correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by kenan View Post
                    Step1-uninstall fifa 11 and install a fresh one.
                    Step2-copy the db file to CProgram Files (x86)\EA Sports\FIFA 11\Game\data\db(if u don't hav the db folder then create it 'db').
                    Step3-If you are using windows 7 then run the FIFA 11 i68 Regenerator 1.5 as administrator.
                    Step4-With The Option "Take Care Of Edited Files Stored Directly In Folders" Click On "GO" Button And Wait The Process Finishing.
                    Step5-Go to My documents/fifa 11/ and delete the squads file.
                    Step6-Done!You will have the updated roster if you follow these steps.Enjoy!
                    Thx a lot for your help. I apreciate mate

Comment

Not sure why, but I got it working when I didn't select the "Take Care Of Edited Files Stored Directly In Folders" option. Hope this helps for some people who didn't get it working.

Thanks uploader!

Comment

Is it normal that all of my save games, from either manager mode or be a pro, stop working after applying this?

If I make a new one there's no problem but I can't load any of my old saves.

Comment

hey, i red somewhere that with the update there are some duplicated teams. Is it true?

Comment

I just want to get overalls for MLS players. Could this work with just the demo?
                            WHY Can't I get my freakin SIG to work?!?!?!?!!??!?!!?!?
                            Oh well, GLORY GLORY, MAN UTD!
                            Brothaman United 4 - Crack City 0
                            F*@) YOU GLAZER!!!!!

Comment

I have a problem
                              sigpic

Comment

db with cep 11

Hi!

Could you make your db working with this db:

http://hotfile.com/dl/116959540/f4f13a1/db.rar.html

(CEP 11 newest db)

Greetings!

Comment

Working...
                                X