Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 11 Winter Updated Rosters (Official EA Sports)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks poet11, but even by re-installing the game, I still didn't get the updated squads.
    I must be really unlucky to be the only one out here not being able to make it work. :s

Comment

It worked! Thanks for the help guys! The problem was that I had to run the Regenerator as administrator, I don't know why...

Comment

ooo bro, thank you so much for this great job!!!!!

Worship my Lord | São Paulo F.C

Comment

Originally posted by ashrafjohn87 View Post
          Thanks for the quick reply Filipower but I've tried both options in the Regenerator and either way I didn't get the updated squads.

Just so somebody could spot my problem, I've copied the files 'fifa_ng_db' and 'fifa_ng_db-meta' to CProgram Files\EA Sports\FIFA 11\Game\data\db

Then, I deleted the files in My Documents\FIFA11 before running the Regenerator.

It says the process is completed for either option I choose but when I get into the game and in team management, the squads are still the same... :s
          I believe you need to extract the database from the .big file first. You could do that by using DB Master 11.

Thanks KaiBa Mx for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by kendees View Post
            Yes, Miyaichi is there. And he is prety much fast.
            wow great, i have try it with HG 4.2
            seems good..
            btw, lil' bit confused with Adebayor's kit number..
            he's wearing 6 or 28?
            sigpic

Comment

He usually wears number 6, but in Champions League he wears 28, because M. Diarra was registered with Uefa for RealMadrid in the Champions League with number 6.

Comment

Hi i did what you said at description i did everythin exactly and than i start my fifa 11 pc but the teams aren't changed . Can you help me?
                sigpic

Comment

I have editing my DB with patches like fifadome patch and many kits.
                  Q : How I can import the new transfers and keep my current edited DB ????
                  I mean which slots in DB must import to update the Transfers ......

Comment

Buena aportacion, Gracias.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyshot7 View Post
                      Hi i did what you said at description i did everythin exactly and than i start my fifa 11 pc but the teams aren't changed . Can you help me?
                      Reset original squads (so database have priority insted of My squads), or just delete My squads from My Documents/ Fifa 11 folder...

Comment

I have the same question as just 2006 does.
                        I edited my current DB many times (adding new kits, fonts, numbers,etc.)
                        I dont wanna loose everything, it was kinda great work.
                        And when I put the new squads file to My Docs everything is ok, new rosters appear, but when I restart the game I always have to Load them again.
                        So what should I do to import new transfers into my current DB?
                        Please guys answer cuz it' really important.

Comment

thx working ^^
                          Cristiano Ronaldo : "God sent me to earth to show people how to play football".
                          Lionel Messi : "I never sent anybody"

Comment

Guys, the one that use squad file should load that squad in:
                            MY FIFA 11/Edit/Profile/load/squad
                            no need to use regenerator for this

For people that that have own edited database its bit tricky, using DB Master 11 extract teamlinking from this database and then import it in yours this will move every player in new teams and set his position, but any new player will be without info so you will need to find the new player ID and attributes, and add them to players in the DB. The problem with all of this is that they edited lot of players. Arsenal players are like 80 % changed. So question is if you want everything that EA changed or only Player transfer. and if the time spend for your editing is bigger then the transfer mess
                            Last edited by Popperce; 26-02-2011, 09:36:PM.

Comment

@KaiBa_Mx

Could you make it compatible with this patch
                              http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...82#post2993082

Comment

maybe, please send me the db.

My FIFA 10 Realistics ScoreBoards: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=161904
                                Tweak Audio Patch v3 (FIFA 10): http://soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162525
                                FIFA 11 Winter Updated Rosters (Official EA Sports): http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=167866

Comment

Working...
                                X