Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fonts by Adriano FIFA11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fonts by Adriano FIFA11

    Hi everybody! I'm starting this thread earlier than last year! Even the masters are still developing the tools (special thanks to Jorge, Rinaldo, MonkeyDragon, Fabio, Bernd and Hrvoje), we can easily edit some textures, like kits and numbers.

    So, I'll start editing a font that doesn't look good in game, Barcelona. You can see the difference:



    I don't know yet how is the best way to post them, I'd like to know your opinion:

    1. All numbers (0 to 9) separate .PNG files zipped, and you can import them manually with Jorge's Textures Editor;

    2. The .rx3 file, and you can replace the exported file and activate it with Textures Editor

    Thanks! See you!


    Last edited by Adrioliv; 23-10-2010, 03:50:PM.

  • #2
    I think the rx3 idea is better, because if you post them in PNG, we still will have to do the same work manually.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think that PNG better!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Great Fonts Adriano, what did you do exactly to make them look like that, did you shrink them?
        A.D. UNION MAGDALENA AND CARLOS VALDERRRAMA
        SOPLA CICLON !

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by davidmende View Post
          Great Fonts Adriano, what did you do exactly to make them look like that, did you shrink them?
          Not exactly, the new one was made by me. I exported the original font only to see what was wrong, and them I created a new one correcting width and height to look like that in game.


          Comment


          • #6
            man, do like a face... a preview image with a link for download...

            i mean, put a preview image (like the fifa 10 numbers) and under, a zip with the .rx3 files... what u think?

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah, put them in both forms, xD

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Leo_95 View Post
                Yeah, put them in both forms, xD
                Mate that´s not pragmatic at all; Adriano i think you should choose whatever way you think is the most easy for you.
                A.D. UNION MAGDALENA AND CARLOS VALDERRRAMA
                SOPLA CICLON !

                Comment


                • #9
                  can you do the premier league fonts for names ??? with borders and all ???

                  ---You'll Never Walk Alone---

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i think home font looks better than away font... maybe you could wait for the last tools to see the format you would upload your work, maybe CM11 won't recognize .rx3 files



                    '...you can change your girlfriend, but your team is forever...'

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by feribaper View Post
                      i think home font looks better than away font... maybe you could wait for the last tools to see the format you would upload your work, maybe CM11 won't recognize .rx3 files
                      Away font is EA original ...and I think you're right, I'll wait a little bit to see if other tools will be easier than import number by number manually...But I'll post Barça's .rx3 for you.

                      Barcelona.zip

                      See you!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi people! After a long time, I'll begin to post here again. I decided to post the .rx3 and the .png, because I imported with Texture Editor and the quality of some fonts are not so good. So, for now on, the posts will contain kitnumber_X_X.rx3 (you have to put in FIFA11\Game\data\sceneassets\kitnumbers), name fonts in ttf (put in FIFA11\Game\data\sceneassets\jerseyfonts) and the numbers in PNG. Don't forget to change in DB11 the item "teamkits", and modify the columns like this:

                        a. jerseynamefonttype: put the number of .ttf, e.g. font_32, insert number 32.

                        b. numberfonttype: put the first number of .rx3, e.g. kitnumbers_10_2, insert number 10.

                        c. numbercolor: put the second number of .rx3, e.g. kitnumbers_10_2, insert number 2.

                        For short numbers you have to do exactly like steps "b" and "c", in "shortsnumberfonttype" and "shortsnumbercolor".

                        Let's begin!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          INTER MILAN





                          Link: InterMilan.zip

                          White - Kitnumber 1
                          Black - Kitnumber 2
                          Blue - Kitnumber 3
                          Last edited by Adrioliv; 18-12-2010, 10:24:PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Adrioliv View Post
                            Hi people! After a long time, I'll begin to post here again. I decided to post the .rx3 and the .png, because I imported with Texture Editor and the quality of some fonts are not so good. So, for now on, the posts will contain kitnumber_X_X.rx3 (you have to put in FIFA11\Game\data\sceneassets\kitnumbers), name fonts in ttf (put in FIFA11\Game\data\sceneassets\jerseyfonts) and the numbers in PNG. Don't forget to change in DB11 the item "teamkits", and modify the columns like this:

                            a. jerseynamefonttype: put the number of .ttf, e.g. font_32, insert number 32.

                            b. numberfonttype: put the first number of .rx3, e.g. kitnumbers_10_2, insert number 10.

                            c. numbercolor: put the second number of .rx3, e.g. kitnumbers_10_2, insert number 2.

                            For short numbers you have to do exactly like steps "b" and "c", in "shortsnumberfonttype" and "shortsnumbercolor".

                            Let's begin!
                            How did you open the rx.3 file after you exported it with Textures Editor??

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              With Texture Editor, select "open .rx3" and select the file you exported.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X