Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Balti, it's actually very very dark blue

Comment

Adrioliv, can you make Juventus fonts outlined with black like they are in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by V.K View Post
        Adrioliv, can you make Juventus fonts outlined with black like they are in real life?
        No, unfortunately it isn't possible. I can only make name fonts with one color.

Last edited by Adrioliv; 23-12-2010, 05:17:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HSVBalti View Post
          Ahosum!!

edit: wait, i think the fonts on the away shorts aren't black but very dark blue
          I will release a very dark blue font too, I still can't tell what color is that!!

Comment

Thanks Adriano that's great to hear, if I manage to install the fonts the way you have described I will try to make a few screens for you

Cheers!

Originally posted by Adrioliv View Post
            I'm gonna tell you how I did. Open data3.big. Then choose a kitnumber file, e.g. kitnumbers_28_5.rx3. Go to Edit, and click Active .big file's into folder . After this, click on ExportFiletoGamePath. You'll find the kitnumbers folder inside sceneassets. Now you can put any new .rx3 file in this folder, and it'll work.

For name fonts you have to do the same. Choose a .ttf file, e.g. font_6.ttf, do the same method and you'll see jerseyfonts folder inside sceneassets. Copy the .ttf files inside this folder.

Tks for using my work! You're a legend, I still remember your great SS!

Forever #14

Comment

I will release a very dark blue font too, I still can't tell what color is that!!
              This is dark blue colour 100% !
              sigpic

Comment

Oh what's a pity that you can't.

By the way, should I use a rx3 from another team for Werder?
                I imported the fonts and numbers but they don't look the ones at your screen

Comment

Well I can't import the kitnumbers somehow, I did like you said but they won't show up ingame in a friendly game what did I do wrong I have no idea?

Forever #14

Comment

Oh what's a pity that you can't.

By the way, should I use a rx3 from another team for Werder?
                    I imported the fonts and numbers but they don't look the ones at your screen
                    Yes, use Barça's .rx3 and they will look exactly like my picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencer View Post
                      Well I can't import the kitnumbers somehow, I did like you said but they won't show up ingame in a friendly game what did I do wrong I have no idea?
                      Try this: run the game, go to "My FIFA11", "Edit", "Edit my squad" and "Reset all squads".

Comment

is true, the problem is that fifa11 uses ttf files instead of images to the names of the players, so you can only use one color and you can not create the effects that bring the teams.

if it were the fish that take a single picture of each letter, one could make the effects really are

Comment

oh f*ck
                          man, I can't make it work properly so far
                          I've managed to have big numbers using Barca's rx3 but now it's a kind of a conflict with the "werder bremen" letters on the texture by MightyMouse
                          Pls help, how could I fix it?

Comment

oh f*ck
                            man, I can't make it work properly so far
                            I've managed to have big numbers using Barca's rx3 but now it's a kind of a conflict with the "werder bremen" letters on the texture by MightyMouse
                            Pls help, how could I fix it?

Well, the same thing happened to me. I edited the shirt .PNG and put the "Werder Bremen" lower. Or just wait some tool to edit size and position of jersey numbers.

Comment

that would have been my next question, too^^

could you recommend a good rx3 file for bayern kits to me for my kitpack?

and if it wouldn't make too much trouble could you change the black bayern fonts to the blue i used for my kit?

Comment

If we used rx3 file from other kit, number position change, but because of it logo position change too =( This is no good
                                Last edited by FormotioN 94; 23-12-2010, 08:01:PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X