Fonts by Adriano FIFA11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrioliv View Post
    With Texture Editor, select "open .rx3" and select the file you exported.
    Yeah dude i know that...
    But for example:
    If i want to edit/remake Barca number font...i exoport the "kitnumbers_29_5.rx3" and then how do i edit it??Or if i make from scratch a new number font how do i convert it to ".rx3"???
    P.S. Or can you explain(if ur kind enough) step by step how did you implemented the new numberfonts in to fifa..
    Last edited by rhazzy; 18-12-2010, 11:50:PM.

Comment

It's very simple, after export the .rx3 file, you have to open the exported one in FIFA10\Games\data\sceneassets\kitnumbers with Texture Editor, click on the number you want to modify, then you press the "ImportTexture" button and select your .png image of the new font. You have to do this with all ten numbers, and your new font will be ready for use.

Comment

MILAN

Link: Milan.zip

This .ttf is not mine, was made by Azmie. I've only modified it. I think Milan's default kitnumbers made by EA are very good, so I see no point to remake them.

Comment

ATLETICO MADRID

Link: AtleticoMadrid.zip

White - Kitnumber 1
          Blue - Kitnumber 3
          Red - Kitnumber 4

Last edited by Adrioliv; 19-12-2010, 02:31:PM.

Comment

Well, Adrioliv, it's a great work!
            I see that you have great knowledge in fonts/numbers of FIFA11, so firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.
            Let's take Russia National team for example. They have some crappy default fonts and numbers. And in real life they use adidas WC 2010 ones, which exist ingame (France NT for example). So is it possible to assign them to Russia NT kits with correct color?
            And secondly, Russia NT kits don't have front number at all. Is it possible to make them have it?
            Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by V.K View Post
              Well, Adrioliv, it's a great work!
              I see that you have great knowledge in fonts/numbers of FIFA11, so firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.
              Let's take Russia National team for example. They have some crappy default fonts and numbers. And in real life they use adidas WC 2010 ones, which exist ingame (France NT for example). So is it possible to assign them to Russia NT kits with correct color?
              And secondly, Russia NT kits don't have front number at all. Is it possible to make them have it?
              Thanks in advance.
              Yes, it's possible. Open DBM11, go to "teamkits", and find in "teamtechid" column the number 1357 (Russia). Then go to "numberfonttype" column, and change the number for 11, which is the number of Adidas WC ones. After, you have to assign the right color, so go to column "numbercolor" and change it to 16 (gold). Do the same to change "shortsnumberfonttype" and "shortsnumbercolor".

To make them have front numbers you only have to change "jerseyfrontnumberplacement" to 1.

Last edited by Adrioliv; 19-12-2010, 02:20:PM.

Comment

JUVENTUS

Link: Juventus.zip

White - Kitnumber 1
                Black - Kitnumber 2
                Yellow - Kitnumber 5

Last edited by Adrioliv; 19-12-2010, 02:27:PM.

Comment

WERDER BREMEN

Link: WerderBremen.zip

White - Kitnumber 1
                  Green - Kitnumber 6

Comment

CORINTHIANS 100th

Link: Corinthians100th.zip

Black - Kitnumber 2

Comment

Great fonts! Are you going to make the Puma font? Cause pretty much every Puma team has the same font.

Comment

Im feeling so grateful for this artwork, thanks Adriano!
                        A.D. UNION MAGDALENA AND CARLOS VALDERRRAMA
                        SOPLA CICLON !

Comment

great to see u back friend...

amazing works!

Comment

My first fonts for Fifa 11

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now that i know how to make them and import em to the game,ill be making font for the whole spanish primera division...thx Adrioliv
                            Last edited by rhazzy; 20-12-2010, 12:26:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FV.Pascal View Post
                              Great fonts! Are you going to make the Puma font? Cause pretty much every Puma team has the same font.
                              They're already in the game. Puma like Italy or Lazio numberfonttype 25 ans jerseynamefonttype 15. Puma like Cameroon or Ghana numberfonttype 26 and jerseynamefonttype 16.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X