Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I downloaded Fifa 11 Demo and Fifa textures editor,and I'd like to add the red NikeTracer on it.I downloaded the tracer bump from modding way,opened data3.big,selected jabulani,put it on a folder called sceneassets and renamed it for:
    ball_2_textures.rx3
    But when I enter the game,the ball is like this:

http://img14.imageshack.us/i/55048717.jpg/

I also tried with an orange Jabulani,and it works perfectly.Maybe the game puts Jabulani bump on Tracer.

What should I do?

Comment

• Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
      Hello to the creator of this programme, Jorge,

I've tried to export the files from WC2010 XBOX 360 but your programme says, at least in my case, but not in others, that the compression is unknown. However, other people have managed to successfully export the files from that game. Is there a reason why this is only happening selectively?

EDIT: I've also installed the SlimDX and DirectX latest version, and my OS is Vista 32-bit.

me too i have the same problem any ideas???

Comment

• Originally posted by B2y View Post
        me too i have the same problem any ideas???
        I've discuss on many forum but nothing ideas for now, i've seen in File Master of Rinaldo that they are compressed to chunkzip2, while fifa11 pc files are compressed in chunkzip (that fifafs.exe can decompress)

I want to edit fifa on console because it is the best of best in this moment...

If you have noted file master can open big files and allow to export files but not allow to open them or import in big files...why??

Another thing: DB files are in data0, but data0 in fifa11 PS3/XBOX360 are in different extension and compression, it is data0.big.sdat

If we found method or anyone can create tool with console files compatible we have open doors for next years. Because Fifa12 will have same structure as Fifa11/WC2010 for Console

Visit my website and follow my works:

Zlatan87World

Comment

• PS3/Xbox 360 FIFA11

Hi Bro,

I worked with the Great (( Rinaldo )) and we managed to get the DB Master 11 Beta work with the Xbox and PS3 , so basicly you can edit the DB only for now but the Ghraphic edit might happen if the great developers ( Jorg , Bisso or even the great one ((Rinaldo )) can make it happen lets hope it happens and make our dreams come true

BR,

B2Y

Comment

Hi Bro,

I worked with the Great (( Rinaldo )) and we managed to get the DB Master 11 Beta work with the Xbox and PS3 , so basicly you can edit the DB only for now but the Ghraphic edit might happen if the great developers ( Jorg , Bisso or even the great one ((Rinaldo )) can make it happen lets hope it happens and make our dreams come true

BR,

B2Y
            Can you please tell us more? What actually you get from the db and what you were able to edit?

Comment

• When there's going to be another version of this software?

One big issue is that some .big - files are inside .big - file and those files can't be opened. I've export them, but after I try to open them it gives me an System.Memory error. Also would be nice if it supports .rx2 files, file extension EA Sports uses other sport games.

Comment

Hi Bro,

BR,

B2Y
                Sorry man but I can't open DB Files with db master beta 5...db file is put in data0.big.sdat and I haven't any tool to open them and export db
                Visit my website and follow my works:

Zlatan87World

Comment

• Where is the link to download the tool?

Thanks!
                  Originally posted by jor1980 View Post
                  Version 1.0.2 transparency bug solved and new versión for 64 bits

Textures Editor by Jor1980
                  ---------------------------

Features
                  --------
                  --------

This program allows you to open .big files to watch the textures included in them.
                  You can export the texture display into the big picturebox clicking save image button
                  If the subfile has more than one texture they will be displayed in the small pictureboxes,
                  to export them click over the small picturebox and the texture will be displayed into
                  the big picturebox and you could export it clicking save image button.

-Export file to path:
                  ---------------------
                  Once you have open a .big file you can export any subfile to the corresponding path into
                  "Game" folder clickin Export File To Path button. Don´t worry about create the subfolders into "Game" folder,
                  the program does it for you.
                  You have only to select the "Game" folder.
                  The file exported will be decompressed if it has zlib compression

-Export file:
                  -------------
                  You can export any subfile to the folder you chose clicing Export File button, and the program will decompress
                  the file if it has zlib compression and export it

-Make the game read a subfile outside a .big file:
                  --------------------------------------------------
                  If you want the game to search a subfile outside a .big file first you have to export the file to its
                  corresponding path selecting a file into the listbox and clicking Export file to path button then go to menu edit and select Active .big file´s into folder
                  and the program will configure the game to load the file selected outside the .big file.
                  This option will change the corresponding .bh file so make a security copy to avoid problems

-Report of the files configured to be loaded outside a .big file:
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  To know which subfiles had been configured to be loaded outside a .big file open a big file and then go to edit menu
                  and select subfiles in folder report.Then you will have to selec the corresponding .bh file and the report will be shown

-Search files
                  -------------
                  Once you have openend a .big file you can search the subfiles included into it selecting search file into edit menu
                  the program will search for all the files which contains the word introduced by you.

-Import texures over a file
                  You can only import the textures over saved .rx3 files not over the .rx3 files included into the big files.
                  So the first step is export the .rx3 file from the big file the open the .rx3 file and select the texture over you want to
                  import a new one, then simpli drag and drop the new texture over the big picturebox. You can import it in many formats and
                  the program will transform it

-Export textures
                  -----------------
                  The textures who has transparency layer is important to export them with the transparency checkbox un checked,in this way you will
                  see the transparency color and you will not see the texture pixelate.

Note:if you see some textures as a simple colour and the type in the status bar is not Unknown check the transparency checkbox
                  to see the texture with its trasnparency info

Installation note:

To avoid problems you must install Slimdx .NET 2.0 End User Runtime from here:

http://slimdx.org/download.php
                  Soccer is my life !

Comment

• Download textures editor 32 bit ;
                    http://www.mediafire.com/?vki7t91il9itrhj

Download textures editor 64 bit;
                    http://www.mediafire.com/?vki7t91il9itrhj
                    FENERBAHÇE SK
                    THE RISING SUN OVER EUROPE

Origin - PSN - Steam ID: bulkane
                    Uplay: bulkane06

https://www.twitch.tv/06bulkane

Comment

• Thank you!
                      Soccer is my life !

Comment

• Originally posted by zlatan87 View Post
                        Sorry man but I can't open DB Files with db master beta 5...db file is put in data0.big.sdat and I haven't any tool to open them and export db
                        Sorry for my bad english, but i try.
                        In Xbox 360 Fifa 11 is in a folder called "CACC761E913596807933D63C1FB3C323.data".
                        And in is all files compressed.
                        This:
                        Last edited by eufragio; 24-01-2011, 09:33:PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zlatan87 View Post

Hi All,

Please read the below about the files type:

http://fifa-master.com/forum/topic?id=38

http://fifa-master.com/forum/topic?id=60

BR,

B2Y

Comment

• this is quality. I haven't actually tried it coz I use xbox360 but you are a smart geezer for making this.

http://fifa11tricks.co.cc
                            Learn all the best skill moves and goalscoring techniques

Comment

Hi Bro,

BR,

B2Y

May i know how you get the db file out? From a jtagged Xbox? Cos mine is through pendrive and all i got are data0000.FILE to data0040.FILE.

Comment

Working...
                              X