No announcement yet.

Concacaf Forum - Fifa 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have 11, so how's the logo conversion going? I could do some work on the large team logo if I had a template for 11.

Also, what are the differences in player databases now? I'd almost kill to get a hold of that player db to update my 10 game. Seems too be much easier than creating players through CM.
    WHY Can't I get my freakin SIG to work?!?!?!?!!??!?!!?!?
    Oh well, GLORY GLORY, MAN UTD!
    Brothaman United 4 - Crack City 0
    F*@) YOU GLAZER!!!!!

Comment

Are you guys planning to make other leagues from CONCACAF? The ones that compete in the Champions League of that region? Maybe even some CFU leagues?
      I'm willing to make the FIFA-style logos for those leagues (did some of them already). I did the logos for CEP...

Btw, I can help on tournament structures too. I only think it isnt possible to realize the clausura/appartura system used by most of the leagues... but maybe a halfway playoff can replace that...
      Last edited by Juan_007; 13-04-2011, 11:11:AM.
      “Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.”

Comment

So what's the deal? I just finished my updates to MLS, NASL, and USL Pro for 10 and it SEEMS that most of it would work in 11. I'm still trying to figure out the proper kit making method, but I should have a legit db for folks if needed.
        F*@) YOU GLAZER!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lmfoust View Post
          So what's the deal? I just finished my updates to MLS, NASL, and USL Pro for 10 and it SEEMS that most of it would work in 11. I'm still trying to figure out the proper kit making method, but I should have a legit db for folks if needed.
          I'm very interested, if you're willing to share it. I've got a handful of kits, if anyone wants them. Harrisburg City, Long Island, Orlando City, and others on the way. I'm working on Rochester this evening.

Comment

Check this forum:

http://www.fifa-guate.com/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=2752

Fifa-Guate produced leagues of Guatemala, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras and Salvador in last year. Maybe they do it again.

Comment

Here's the NASL/USL db for 10. Uses Bulgaria for teams ID because of my massive American Premiership I made for 10.

Would love to see your kits for 11, bigmorty.
              Last edited by lmfoust; 22-05-2011, 08:54:PM.
              F*@) YOU GLAZER!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lmfoust View Post
                Here's the NASL/USL db for 10. Uses Bulgaria for teams ID because of my massive American Premiership I made for 10.

Would love to see your kits for 11, bigmorty.
                For the record, I would LOVE this patch for FIFA 11.

Comment

Well for now somebody else has to try to do it. I picked up a teaching job for the next few weeks, so I won't have time to do it.
                  F*@) YOU GLAZER!!!!!

Comment

NASL Patch for Fifa 11!
                    Download now!
                    F*@) YOU GLAZER!!!!!

Comment

I downloaded the patch but all the files are separate. How do I install it?
                      MLS Galaxy

Comment

Anybody still playing 11? I want to test the update to last year's US lower leagues patches. If you're interested in testing it, let me know.
                        F*@) YOU GLAZER!!!!!

Comment

This came in the wake of allegations that the country's ruling party ANC's youth leader Julius Malema's who the BBC recently described "28, a little overweight, impeccably dressed, and rather fond of referring to himself with the royal had irregularly personally benefited from lucrative government contracts. However, Mr. Malema has denied accusations of unearned wealth by saying that he is merely the victim of a political conspiracy and a racist plot.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X