No announcement yet.

Concacaf Forum - Fifa 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDL Update: Rosters have been a little tough to put together the rosters since most teams haven't completed theirs and the expansion team havent unveiled their kits. The Western Conference is complete. I've used the kits that Imfoust uploaded last year but am still missing a few. Can someone make the logos and/or flags? I should be finished with the Southern Conference by Monday and can upload both conferences shortly thereafter.

Thank you,
    MLS Galaxy

Comment

I can possibly work on the logos. do you have a running list of PDL teams you have finished? I'm without internet at home til Sunday. Writing this from work...

Thanks for the work mlsgalaxy!

Comment

Thanks Triple J. Here is where I'm at so far.

Ventura County
        Hollywood United
        Southern California
        BYU
        Ogden
        Fresno
        Los Angeles
        Orange County
        Kitsap
        Tacoma
        Victoria
        Abbotsford
        Portland U23
        Washington
        West Texas United
        New Orleans
        Laredo
        Baton Rogue
        Central Florida
        Mississippi
        Nashville
        Last edited by mlsgalaxy; 17-03-2011, 06:21:AM.
        MLS Galaxy

Comment

Geez! I have gotten slack with the logos. I have them downloaded, just not converted. I'm thinking about creating a thread in the kit section to see if anyone out there can make some up to date USL, NASL, PDL, MLS or any other CONCACAF Club teams...

Comment

Good idea. The rosters I listed above are ready but I made them in Fifa 10 thinking I can import a patch with CM11. Would I have to use DB11 to convert them?
            MLS Galaxy

Comment

u have a fifa11 patch with portland and vancouver?

Comment

Sorry Pabraktball. I wish I did but I don't.
                MLS Galaxy

Comment

do you have bmo field?

Comment

What are the dimesions for logos/banners for pdl clubs? If they are the same for fifa 09/10 I may also be able to help since I'm doing them for myself.

I didn't do kits this year, since my comp doesn't have a suitable video card for 11 and the design being different.
                    WHY Can't I get my freakin SIG to work?!?!?!?!!??!?!!?!?
                    Oh well, GLORY GLORY, MAN UTD!
                    Brothaman United 4 - Crack City 0
                    F*@) YOU GLAZER!!!!!

Comment

Hey Imfoust. Good to hear from you. The sizes for the main logos are 128 x 128 and 256 x 256. I don't know what sizes are the banners.
                      MLS Galaxy

Comment

Hey Imfoust! Good to see ya back! mlsgalaxy, imfoust brought up a great point. The logos are pretty much the same as last year (128x128 and 256x256). Let me upload a few...

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9...eamlg256x2.png Large 256x256 logo on CM team page

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9...logoteamsm.png Small 128x128 logo on CM team page

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9...ylogo128x1.png Jersey logo that one imports at the kit page (totally revamped this year). In my opinion, the logos should be a little bit smaller on that 128x128 template.

I really do think that the logos you made last year Imfoust would work great! I might export a few out of CM 10 and import them into CM 11 and see how they do.

Great to see ya back, Imfoust! mlsgalaxy, thanks again for your hard work!

Triple J.
                        Last edited by TripleJ185; 09-04-2011, 06:08:PM.

Comment

Very glad to hear that some one is working on this. As the years have passed I have become more interested in the MLS and am very much looking forward to this patch..

Comment

Thanks Patrick. mlsgalaxy and imfoust are 2 very good editors. They'll do an excellent job!

On the logo front, I made some slight miscalculations (especially after not having my morning coffee quota!). The logos you did last year Imfoust match with 2 logos used in the game. The only one different, from what I can tell, is that the new large team logo on the 256x256 template is new. The team 128x128 logo used on the banner page matches the small logo used on the team page. The other 128x128 logo used on the team page in CM10 matches the jersey logo in CM11. SO, this won't be too bad at all (thankfully).

Triple J.

Comment

Thanks TripleJ. Imfoust's PDL kits really put the patch together. I'll test exporting a PDL team from 10 and iomport into 11 to see how it works.

As for MLS at least the winter patch has fixed the rosters for 16 teams from last season.
                              MLS Galaxy

Comment

MLS Galaxy. I initially thought about taking all waived player in MLS and placing them as Free Agents. That way, at least one could transfer FA players to USL, NASL when needed. I think messing with importing the players (not teams as they might have a different Team ID) would be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X